Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Harris View Post
    he tried to do it AGAIN and that time he straightened his arm out as he was trying to lift me so I arm barred him the shit out of him. Hard. Probably the most rigorous tap I've ever gotten.
    Great visual I got from that description. Please tell me he was a new guy with a wrestling background and NOT a purebred jits guy.

Array

School
    fight sport miami
    I didnt even get to see it

Array

School
    10th Planet Santa Fe
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrique "Kiko" View Post
    Great visual I got from that description. Please tell me he was a new guy with a wrestling background and NOT a purebred jits guy.
    If I remember correctly, he shot on me and I ended up with him in my guard so yeah, I'm pretty sure he was a wrestler. That was my only encounter with him.

Array

School
    formerly RABJJ. Now, my basement.
    "removed by user"??

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Harris View Post
    If I remember correctly, he shot on me and I ended up with him in my guard so yeah, I'm pretty sure he was a wrestler. That was my only encounter with him.
    Well, that makes no less of a jerk move if you're just doing friendly rolling, but maybe he didn't know the etiquette of how to roll quite yet. Wrestlers new to jits seem to like to dig the tips of their elbows all over your face and slam to get out of arm bars and triangles from my experience. Either that or the guy is just a jerk lol. Your call.

Array

School
    10th Planet Santa Fe
    I think if you're competing, you know the etiquette and rules. I mean, they do have rules meetings.

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Conner: always, ALWAYS disable comments.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Dylan Thanks ......... I didn't even know you could do that. Learn something everday. I know I will do that from now on. Can't beleave how bad it was. I was laughing at a lot of it until it took a real violent turn. I showed my dad. He was not impressed by all these men saying they wanted to cribble me and see me dead. He suggested that I delete and not give the key board tough guys anymore fuel to be duchieboys !!! LOL.

I guess I never realized how bad I sucked until they pointed it out for me. lol.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    My 2cents... I personally think you should have left it up and let them talk shit. You should strive to have as many haters as you can.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Taylor...... I totaly regret my choice !!!!!!!!!!! lol.

Katt Williams....... BIG PIMPIN BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast