Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post

they are actually sad too, thats the scary part
    Look how healthy and well dressed they are. They might have just lost their meal ticket. Also maybe brainwashed since birth or they are expected to cry.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Bodyguard training vid

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    lol GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Array

School
    10th planet Springfield
    This is no good for Pacific region foreign policy. We just ruffeled some feathers by initiating a constant 2500 something strong to a new base in North Austraila a few weeks ago. Obama said he wants America to assert more of a prescence in its regions. China responded with "this isnt YOUR region." Im assuming we staitioned those troops there due to intel into the worsening conditions of Kim. I think we just "manned the front wall" because the successor of the nuclear armed state; is an educated, aggressive, ambitious, racist, and the new all power weilding dictator. This no good my friends. All it takes is one. One lashes out against the bully, and everyone else who has pretended to be the bullies friend, or avoided stepping too much on his toes, because they just didnt want to fight, will quickly join the brawl. Were bullshitin in the middle east super afraid of iran, accusing them of trying to make nuclear bombs, Yest NK has had them for years, and even threatend the use of them. dudes hungry to make his 5'6'' mark on the world. Shit might actually hit the fan.

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Hickman View Post
    This is no good for Pacific region foreign policy. We just ruffeled some feathers by initiating a constant 2500 something strong to a new base in North Austraila a few weeks ago. Obama said he wants America to assert more of a prescence in its regions. China responded with "this isnt YOUR region." Im assuming we staitioned those troops there due to intel into the worsening conditions of Kim. I think we just "manned the front wall" because the successor of the nuclear armed state; is an educated, aggressive, ambitious, racist, and the new all power weilding dictator. This no good my friends. All it takes is one. One lashes out against the bully, and everyone else who has pretended to be the bullies friend, or avoided stepping too much on his toes, because they just didnt want to fight, will quickly join the brawl. Were bullshitin in the middle east super afraid of iran, accusing them of trying to make nuclear bombs, Yest NK has had them for years, and even threatend the use of them. dudes hungry to make his 5'6'' mark on the world. Shit might actually hit the fan.
    5'6" mark on the world. That's awesome.

Array

School
    NA

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    LOL late85

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post

they are actually sad too, thats the scary part
    You gotta be fucking kidding me....

I wonder how they will blame America for this.

On a side note how do they squeeze tears out of their little eyes.

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    The tears don't surprise me. We'd be doing the same thing if we were fed that steady diet of extreme propaganda from birth. It's like growing up with a fanatical end-of-days pastor for a father. Pretty hard to deprogram yourself unless you get the hell out of the house.

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    I heard he ate his own farts, which is dangerous.

Fast and danger, like Ill Mitch.

http://www.illmitch.com/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast