Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman

What the f**k do i do!!!?

I'm sixteen so, obviously, I'm always in school. I ALSO have a "part-time" job, yet they give me 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. Pretty much NO time for training and I'm supposed to have a fight in Feb. so the question is,...do I need to quit my job so I can train, or just hope for the best?
    (:

Array

School
    NA
    a jiu jitsu match or an MMA fight at 16?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Yeah, mma or grappling?
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    thats not a part time job, you get different benefits from being part time and full time i'de go clear that up first.

if you dont want to quit your job you can do wrestling. Which will probably help more than bjj at your age group anyways. position before submission

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman
    c'mon Eddie, if it was jiu jitsu I wouldnt be worried. (: haha. It's either going to be a "kickboxing" match in a cage with mma gloves or an MMA fight, I'd rather do MMA but that's just me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman
    and I have no time for wrestling I'd do it at school, but my town has about 1,000 people in it. Yeah, not exactly a big enough school for wrestling. -.-

Array

School
    NA
    8 hours a day? for what...5 days a week? caralho. i assume u get off school around 3 or something right...if it's 8 hours a day..you're gonna finish at 11 or even midnight? is that what you mean by part time job or is it 8 hours a week? i'm a little confused by that.

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman
    I get out at 3:20. get to work at 4. and I'm scheduled from 4-close which could be anywhere between 11-12pm.

Array

School
    NA
    if it's 5 days a week and you really don't need the extra money...QUIT THAT SHIT....especially if it's 5 days a week..that's not a part time job...that's a full time job..what do you do anyway? I assume you have no time to do homework or anything else. But! I know how it is these days..economies fucked and you may need the extra cash if you are in a tight jam with family etc..if that's the case you might have other priorities and there may be more to your story...you might wanna see if they can cut your hours...but if you only have to do that shift every once in awhile it may not be so bad....so i don't know. that shift seems impossible to be prepared for a kickboxing fight...Also, we're on winter break right now right? might not be a bad winter break job since I assume ur not in school right now

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    You cant fight if you dont train. You just have to pick whats more important for you, I would ask for some time off if you really want the win. My advice to you would be to either take the time off or re-schedule the fight

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast