Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    Kza you need to chill, Dylan is legit. Most of the schools in that area dont have wrestling bc its small ass North TX and all about football and nothing else. Kza your Ego seems to have your head up your ass because you have no idea what your talking about. Just fyi Kza, Dylan would literally fuck your world up so step off his dick and stfu.
    Dammit Im glad you stepped in there Brandon I have showed up to the party late!

kza you got some fucking nerve getting on here calling some 16 year old a liar when he trains at an official moon. Obviously he can verify what he is saying (even though he doesn't need to verify shit to you) through people who actually know him and you are posting anonymously. Your starting shit with a 10th planet warrior for no reason, I suggest you change your name to your real one if you want to avoid getting banned.
    Last edited by Jonathan Wylie; 12-22-2011 at 04:38 AM.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Ronin
    By the way what the hell do you know about Texas labor laws or the lack of wrestling programs in the Texas school athletic system.
    Do you live here?

Array

School
    Ronin
    Dylan you're a savage going to school, working full time and training! Don't ever loose that work ethic. It will take you far in life.
    Last edited by Jonathan Wylie; 12-22-2011 at 04:59 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Dylan, don't let "The Kza" fire you up. The last person you should take serious on this fourm is someone who constantly gives "advice" yet hides behind anonymity.

Dylan priortise first. Is there a ncessity to work that many hours at your age? Are you working out of necessity?

Remember that preperation is paramount to successes. Especially at a young age while your body is developing, that last thing you want to do at this point in you life is go into something as demanding a MMA or Kickboxing fight unprepared and risk your health.

All great champions make personal sacrifices, you have to ask yourself is the reward greater that whats being sacrifcied? Or would it be more benificial to put off the fight for awhile and focus on school & work.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Darkside (Gainesville, FL)/Gracie Barra Clearwater
    ^ he pretty much said it all already, IMO MMA fighters are exploited, remember what you're giving them: your body, all that you have. That's the main reason I stopped training MMA to go pro -- you're giving a lot for very little in return for the first 10 fights or so. Ask yourself why you're doing it, and remember that you've got plenty of time left and most fighters don't hit their prime until their late 20's... no need to rush, especially if you don't have the time to get good and thorough training in all areas regularly

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Coach hit it on the head.

If your job is helping mom keep the lights on and food in the fridge, then MMA may have to wait. But if you're working just to make fun money and what not, ask them to reduce your hours, quit, or find another job. You sometimes gotta sacrifice what you like in order to get what you love.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    name's in my profile name change history *cough cough*

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Your name needs to be used here cough cough douche cough cough.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    you can only change it twice and i've changed it three times

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    I thought a mod could change your name with a PM request. That's how I do on other message boards.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast