Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    BJJ FUCK YOU TEAM

New Orleans Hot Box

We want too start one but there's not that many jiu jitsu tourneys down here. We have alot of MMA bad asses one going o UFC 2 going to Ireland all MMA, which are trained by me and soon Brandon from 10 th Decatur. Another person" probably "going to Strikeforce. So yourbably can't 5 video's probably can't happen. So whatever, whatever...

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    What kind of piss poor excuse is that?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Post your or Brandon's MMA matches. Those count towards the videos, Bobby and I used ours. Also Louisiana has several IBJJ tournaments a year, at least 3 to my knowledge. Lil Blake from our hotbox took out the Louisiana Open this year. Biloxi also had the Mississippi State championship that we attended and did quite well I might add. We're shooting for Naga in Atlanta 2/12 if ya'll are interested in ridin out, you could get all your matches that day if you don't loose

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    MMA fights do count however, you have to be repping 10th Planet by wearing 10th Planet Gear or throwing up the gang sign.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    1. All hotboxes must be approved by Eddie

2. The leader of the hotbox must be an active pro member of this site.

3. The leader of the hotbox will not make any money or profit from the hotbox in any way shape or form.

4. The leader of the hotbox must be sponsored by a 10th Planet Affiliate instructor. Example, Brandon Woolsey will be under the guidance of Coach Herzog, and the Essex Hotbox will be under Sean Bollinger.

5. The leader of the hotbox must meet with his sponsored instructor at least once per calender year.

6. The leader of a Hotbox must have at least 5 competition matches on video where you can see a 10th Planet Logo on shorts or shirt before establishing a hotbox.

7. A Hotbox must not be within 30 miles of an existing official 10th Planet moon.

(rules subject to change at anytime)
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    BJJ FUCK YOU TEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    1. All hotboxes must be approved by Eddie

2. The leader of the hotbox must be an active pro member of this site.

3. The leader of the hotbox will not make any money or profit from the hotbox in any way shape or form.

4. The leader of the hotbox must be sponsored by a 10th Planet Affiliate instructor. Example, Brandon Woolsey will be under the guidance of Coach Herzog, and the Essex Hotbox will be under Sean Bollinger.

5. The leader of the hotbox must meet with his sponsored instructor at least once per calender year.

6. The leader of a Hotbox must have at least 5 competition matches on video where you can see a 10th Planet Logo on shorts or shirt before establishing a hotbox.

7. A Hotbox must not be within 30 miles of an existing official 10th Planet moon.

(rules subject to change at anytime)
    Thanks Herzog now i know. Brent piss poor excuse? Your always have a open invite to my gym

Array

School
    BJJ FUCK YOU TEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    Post your or Brandon's MMA matches. Those count towards the videos, Bobby and I used ours. Also Louisiana has several IBJJ tournaments a year, at least 3 to my knowledge. Lil Blake from our hotbox took out the Louisiana Open this year. Biloxi also had the Mississippi State championship that we attended and did quite well I might add. We're shooting for Naga in Atlanta 2/12 if ya'll are interested in ridin out, you could get all your matches that day if you don't loose
    Great hahahaha we are always under estimated. Thanks Scott!
    WE ALL REPPING 10TH AT UFC!
    Last edited by Ed"Lova"; 12-30-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed"Lova" View Post
    Thanks Herzog now i know. Brent piss poor excuse? Your always have a open invite to my gym
    lol issuing challenges over the internet? Classy. Get your ego in check brother
    Last edited by Brent Smith; 12-30-2011 at 03:45 PM.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Dude, where seriously all good now. But I still wanna youtube a match from your initial challenge just for shits and giggles

wow thats gay Mr Rivers but please come so I can show you how much my white belt ass sucks LMFAO
    and in good fun you won't leave inappropriate comments after that ! ( we can youtube it sir!)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast