Array

School
    10th planet Hotbox Dawsonville :) North Georgia MMA

Jon Helton's visit to Georgia to train with us :) Epic!

Jon Helton was nice enough to come teach and train with us (myself, Griff Lambert, and others) this Saturday. He was down visiting with family and offered to come help us learn more about jiu jitsu and the 10th Planet system. First off I just want to say Jon is one of the nicest guys out there and a GREAT teacher. He was incredibly knowledgeable and taught us several new techniques and ways to up our game. Outside the seminar that Eddie gave at 10th Planet Charlotte, this was the most informative and inspirational jiu jitsu experience I've had. We are planning many trips to 10th planet Charlotte. I am truly honored to be able to call Mr. Helton a friend.

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    Jon is a fantastic teacher. In a really short period of time I learned so much. When we rolled several times he stopped and showed me the mistakes I was making and broke down the proper technique. It was so cool of him to drive out and train with us and teach us. I could listen to talk about Jiu Jitsu philosophy all day. Jon is also a badass. In 10 or so minutes he tapped more times than I can even count. lol

Array

School
    In my mind
    One day I'm gonna show up at all three of your houses at 3:00 a.m. When you answer the door, I'm gonna junk punch you and scream "You know what you did!"

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Yo Griffin! Email me about the hotbox situation twisterbravo@sbcglobal.net
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    I had a blast guys and we'll get together soon. We're gonna have an official hotbox in Georgia in no time.