13 8.55%
  • Victor Davila

7 4.61%
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart Landry
    Just Curious if what the candidates opinions are on letting matches at HQ being taped and posted on the forum are. If you want my vote I want to be entertained I ve been there and been through the gambit a couple o times Ive narrowed down my vote and the reply to this will feed heavily into my decision .
    I can understand wanting to have matches posted, but at the same time a lot of people dont want training posted. I dont like to post videos of my training but I dont mind posting some matches as long as my training partner doesnt mind also.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    Fair enough Mike, when Ive been down Eddie has stopped class and made me "perform" in matches against guys with all to watch. I understand what you be saying about training as that guys go at different paces etc if there isn't a real "match" on the line. But Im sure there could be a few friendly "matches".
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart Landry View Post
    Fair enough Mike, when Ive been down Eddie has stopped class and made me "perform" in matches against guys with all to watch. I understand what you be saying about training as that guys go at different paces etc if there isn't a real "match" on the line. But Im sure there could be a few friendly "matches".
    Yeah I have posted some training matches and when it's a good match I wouldn't mind it getting posted.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    where do i vote?

Thank you guys, I feel honored just for the simple fact of being nominated!

Well, 2011 was a great year for me and my 10th Planet El Paso Family

I win the IBJJF worlds and I had 7 of my warriors driving for 12 hours, Cris Chavez got 3rd in a 32 bracket, I work hard traveling and teaching to get 10th Planet Mexico City affiliation, and 10th Planet Chihuahua and 10th Planet Monterrey coming very soon. Since I was titled as the 10th Planet Espanol President by Eddie my mission is very clear to help our 10th Planet family to expand as much as possible EN ESPANOL, so LATIN AMERICA is gonna be full of mooners in the next years (mark my words :-)

My son won the GRACIE Kids Worlds 2011, Cris Chavez won the Gracie Nationals in Mexico City, Albert Pena got 1st at the GQ in the UFC Fan Expo, Justyne Duran got 2nd same one, and we have won multiple local tourneys. We are a very young 10th Planet Affiliation and we have very high percentage on medals in every single tourney that we compete, that makes me feel very proud as a Trainer and as a 10th Planet representative.

Sorry about my english guys :-) I wasnt to much in to the posting, but one of my 2012 resolutions is to be here as often as possible....... Y para toda la raza 10mo PLANETA que habla espanol, esten pendientes de mis nuevos post en este foro, quiero saber cuantos somos, y de donde son, saludos a todos

Master Vic

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by TORY DAVILA View Post
    where do i vote?
    Gotta have a pro membership, then its right at the top of the page
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart Landry View Post
    Just Curious if what the candidates opinions are on letting matches at HQ being taped and posted on the forum are. If you want my vote I want to be entertained I ve been there and been through the gambit a couple o times Ive narrowed down my vote and the reply to this will feed heavily into my decision .
    Completely up to Eddie and the guys rolling.

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Davila Master Vic View Post

I win the IBJJF worlds and I had 7 of my warriors driving for 12 hours, Cris Chavez got 3rd in a 32 bracket, I work hard traveling and teaching to get 10th Planet Mexico City affiliation, and 10th Planet Chihuahua and 10th Planet Monterrey coming very soon. Since I was titled as the 10th Planet Espanol President by Eddie my mission is very clear to help our 10th Planet family to expand as much as possible EN ESPANOL, so LATIN AMERICA is gonna be full of mooners in the next years (mark my words :-)

My son won the GRACIE Kids Worlds 2011, Cris Chavez won the Gracie Nationals in Mexico City, Albert Pena got 1st at the GQ in the UFC Fan Expo, Justyne Duran got 2nd same one, and we have won multiple local tourneys. We are a very young 10th Planet Affiliation and we have very high percentage on medals in every single tourney that we compete, that makes me feel very proud as a Trainer and as a 10th Planet representative.

Sorry about my english guys :-) I wasnt to much in to the posting, but one of my 2012 resolutions is to be here as often as possible....... Y para toda la raza 10mo PLANETA que habla espanol, esten pendientes de mis nuevos post en este foro, quiero saber cuantos somos, y de donde son, saludos a todos

Master Vic
    Your the man Vic. Your dedication to the sport, to jiu jitsu & MMA, and to 10th Planet is indisputable. Keep on rockin on.
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Pack up your bags Zog it looks like you're going to HQ

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Davila Master Vic View Post

Master Vic
    Couldn't ask for a better representative for 10th Planet en espanol. Congrats on the success of your Team.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast