Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Herrera View Post
    Haha i was jus messin with u, that was a texas hip hop reference lol
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by J Grooms View Post
    wow.. people have a lot of built up hate for this guy.
    Why do you say that?

Actually everybody thought he was pretty funny he just didn't know where to draw the line.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona AOK
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    Exactly! LOL

Array

School
    10th Planet Poplar Bluff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Maxwell
    I was asked if I was him 3 different times at seminars I attended, apparently we look similar. I'm glad that won't be happening again!
    Yes Andrew, P.J. And myself were thinking about throwing you a beating just in case, at the seminar Bollinger belted us at. Just kidding!

Array

School
    Star jiu jitsu/ formerly of 10th planet sherman
    I just want to thank the mods for finally getting rid of taylor once and for all (at least I hope so). Honestly I stopped coming on here to post simply because he hijacked the forum for the most part with his stupidity. I made a point to ignore everything he posted and not comment because I know he just feeds on that sort of thing, but I had my fill with it and just stopped coming on here in general. I see it has helped a lot, this forum is in top form again with great threads about jiu jitsu and other cool stuff and that's how it should be!

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Lopez View Post
    I just want to thank the mods for finally getting rid of taylor once and for all (at least I hope so). Honestly I stopped coming on here to post simply because he hijacked the forum for the most part with his stupidity. I made a point to ignore everything he posted and not comment because I know he just feeds on that sort of thing, but I had my fill with it and just stopped coming on here in general. I see it has helped a lot, this forum is in top form again with great threads about jiu jitsu and other cool stuff and that's how it should be!
    i really wish there was a 'like' button.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Lopez View Post
    +1

K Madden

what's keeping him from creating a new user profile and coming back?

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Madden View Post
    what's keeping him from creating a new user profile and coming back?
    SHHH!

lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    your going to blow my cover

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast