i just got off work and bummed i missed denny's match but
    this:

was friggin insane!!!!!
    I was so sure a twister was going to come out of this situation
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Totally agree, Glover has had amazing success as an extremely lazy athlete. When I first met him my mind was blown by how lazy he can be. Hopefully ADCC last year turns a new leaf in his life

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    I just think he is a severely overrated grappler, everytime he competes people act like he is going to win, and he never even places. His biggest win was at trials years ago, but people act like he's a world champ contender. I hate on him more because everyone loves him than because I don't like him as a person/grappler.

And Glovers gameplan at trials mostly worked so well because he was so much better than everyone else, that might have been the weakest trials in the US. I think Hall just needs wrestling if he ever wants to hit that upper echelon, buy throughout the years there has been no noticeable change in it.
    I really root for Hall because I like his style. Plus his DVDs are awesome so I cant help but root for him. I didnt know people hated on him
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    ahaha they were just talking about them being disappointed Renato couldnt make it for this tournament
    #10thplanetFREAKS

lol at renato shout out and his "sponsor problems"

Array

School
    10th Planet Ventura
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Canders View Post
    lol at renato shout out and his "sponsor problems"
    That was great! Almost as cool as Rader's using the truck to almost get a submission via calf crank.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Totally agree, Glover has had amazing success as an extremely lazy athlete. When I first met him my mind was blown by how lazy he can be. Hopefully ADCC last year turns a new leaf in his life
    I believe within the past year he still forgot to pay his cell phone bill. Dude is a nut and his talent level is ridiculous. He said for ADCC 2011 he didn't even drill or roll Jits anymore than normal. He said he just ate well and did strength & conditioning and that was it. Then he just went out in great shape focused with Lloyd Irvin in the corner and looked better than ever.

I think Hall can pick up some wrestling at Marcelo's. That's a good fit for him, and I think it will make him a better competitor.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Swamp walk?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Damn I slept on Celsinho.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Come on....Rader wasn't outbounds before he got pulled back onto the mat? He was into the audience!

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast