Array

School
    Team AMMA

Aussie coming to California for a holiday with the wife

Am coming for a holiday with the missus late May, early June (Mid 30's no kids). Landing in LA to spend probably 3 nights (after the flight from hell), before heading up to Vancouver then working our way back down to LA to spend another 7 nights.

Can any of the California crew answer these:

1) Recommendations to stay on the first 3 nights or general area? (pretty central I guess, looking max $250 a night)
    2) We are planning on driving from San Fran to LA on the way back down, should we stay somewhere overnight and break up the drive or is there no where really worth spending a night inbetween?.
    3) Staying in LA vicinity for the final 7 days, general area to stay again (probably not going to have a car)

Crossing my fingers can make it to HQ for one session to get tapped by some true Nibiru Warriors

Really appreciate your time.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside, California
    $250 a night!!! I just rented a motel today in the L.A. area for only $70 a night and I thought that was too much.
    We got plenty of motels around for under $70. There are motels practically on every corner all over L.A. and the Hollywood area near HQ. Hell, you can stay at my house.
    I have a 5 bedroom house.

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Sorry for the bump guys, but any of the local crew got any advice if the Ramada in West Hollywood is ok. Been told for the price it's ok and a decent location to get around seeing as we won't have a car.

^ Cheers for the room offer at your house.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    Ronin around with couple Guys
    Hey when you drive to san fran you have to take the cabrillo hwy amazing ride on the west coast and i would stay there one night are a couple places really nice... Check cabrillo hwy on google!!!

Quote Originally Posted by einstein View Post
    orbitz.com. hotels.com
    what is teh internets?