Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Anunnaki...
    "Like A Wild Fuckin Savage from the Dark Side of Danger" - Ninja

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Amazing that there are actually people out there that think those are natural structures
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    this is old news, there are many underwater structures that were once above ground. This is nothing compared to the above ground structures like "Puma Punkoo" in Bolivia, "Granite" and "Dierrite" Megalific stones with actual evidence of "Machine Tooling" and of course Granite and Dierrite can only be cut with tools "Tipped with Diamonds" All this from the Imara Indians who didn't have a written language, And any complex feat in engineering requires "Planning and Schematics", And of course the Petroglyphs, Hiroglyphs, & Geoglyphs that very clearly depict "Unknown intelligent Beings" Helicopters on egyptian walls "light bulbs" in the temple at Dendara were there was not enough oxygen to support "torches" Ect. Rennesance Art and the Bible depicting UFO's, "Ancient Alien" Archeology is the most "Mind Blowing" subject of our time. When you consider this, underwater buildings seem to just be a side note at best.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    this is old news, there are many underwater structures that were once above ground. This is nothing compared to the above ground structures like "Puma Punkoo" in Bolivia, "Granite" and "Dierrite" Megalific stones with actual evidence of "Machine Tooling" and of course Granite and Dierrite can only be cut with tools "Tipped with Diamonds" All this from the Imara Indians who didn't have a written language, And any complex feat in engineering requires "Planning and Schematics", And of course the Petroglyphs, Hiroglyphs, & Geoglyphs that very clearly depict "Unknown intelligent Beings" Helicopters on egyptian walls "light bulbs" in the temple at Dendara were there was not enough oxygen to support "torches" Ect. Rennesance Art and the Bible depicting UFO's, "Ancient Alien" Archeology is the most "Mind Blowing" subject of our time. When you consider this, underwater buildings seem to just be a side note at best.
    This is just my idea without any scientific proof but I think that these stone structures with rocks weighing 10 to 100 tons that are fit together so closely that you cannot slide a piece of paper between them were not formed buy tools. I think these huge rocks that were shaped to fit together perfectly as well as the incredible stone statues of Egypt and other civilizations were formed with molds.

I wonder if people were able to liquify rock in the past and pour it into a mold to create these incredible rock structures and sculptures.

another reason i have to get my dive ticket

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Of course not !!! people thousands of years ago,Actually in the stone age didn't have campfires that reached thousands of degrees in temperature. There are "Anchient Structures" that have evidence of " Stone Vitrification " witch turns rock into glass. The same vitrification was found after all of the "Atomic Bomb Test" in the new mexico desert. I don't think Ancient People had "Atomic Bombs" did they. Oh, and these same anchient structures have abnormal "Radiation Levels"

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    It is way easier to not question these things. Most people dont seek the truth. Its a shame.