Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

NBD2 starts filming in Baton Rouge tomorrow,I show up next Monday,mad RG to included

10th Planet black belt, Scott "Einstien" Epstein, will start his work as the lead villian in Sony Pictures "Never Back Down 2" tomorrow, September 27. I have been consulting with producer/director/star Michael Jai White (Spawn/Tyson/Black Dynamite) for the past 2 months on the script and will play the role of the ring announcer/DJ of the underground/illegal mma event that the movie is based around. The "compella and the twister" song "I Did It For Jiu Jitsu" featuring Rakaa from the world renown hip hop group Dialated Peoples will be on the soundtrack and is currently slated as the theme song. Rakaa is a purple belt in Gracie jiu jitsu and is currently training under Ryron and Rener. I will fly to Baton Rouge next Monday for additional consulting and will begin filming my part at the end of October. All you Nibiru warriors out there are gonna trip on the rubber guard and twister that's gonna make it's way into the movie, crazy surreal shit to say the least

Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Dustin C.

Nice!

Array

School
    blank
    awwww shit

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Good shit Eddie!

thats awesome! looking forward to it man.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Cant wait to see what moves and variations were put in

Boom!

Array

School
    Kalgoorlie :(
    Are the actors gonna call out every moves name that's being done like the first one? That was lame in the first one.

Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com
    cant wait to see that shit

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrad Mckay View Post
    Are the actors gonna call out every moves name that's being done like the first one? That was lame in the first one.
    Considering the 10th Planet lexicon, that shit would be hilarious. I'd pay to see that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast