Array

School
    Ronin
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    I just got done watching the fight again and Nick beat him worse than I thought!
    Nick landed more strikes to the body and head. The difference was in the leg kicks, Nick is southpaw and Condit is a righty it was easy to land those front leg leg kicks problem is they don't carry the same weight as a back leg leg kick as evidenced by Nick being unfazed by them and continuing to move forward for all 5 rounds. The only time Condit did use his back leg he was contacting with the bottom of his foot which is like slapping somebody on the shoulder but yet those are calculated as kicks. If it was a game of tag then he won. I had Carlos in the 4th every other round I had for Diaz. Diaz landed more significant strikes.
    +1

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson (Weebo) View Post
    I watched to see a battle. and well it went all 5. No one thought fighters could keep up with Diaz pace. Well Condit did and won the "judges decision." Hats off to him.
    And Diaz complaining about money again? Would he complain if he won? bad form even for a good fighter.
    He didn't complain about money at all, he said the UFC "...pays him a lot of money to do this, but..."

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    The Diaz brothers are some of my favorite fighters but lately Nick has been acting like a bitch. I haven't even seen the fight but when I heard he pulled a Lesnar after losing I gotta say im happy he lost because with that mentality he doesn't deserve a title shot. GSP would smash him anyway.
    "Like A Wild Fuckin Savage from the Dark Side of Danger" - Ninja

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Romano View Post
    The Diaz brothers are some of my favorite fighters but lately Nick has been acting like a bitch. I haven't even seen the fight but when I heard he pulled a Lesnar after losing I gotta say im happy he lost because with that mentality he doesn't deserve a title shot. GSP would smash him anyway.
    Why don't you watch it before you form an opinion. I posted a link.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    I just got done watching the fight again and Nick beat him worse than I thought!
    Nick landed more strikes to the body and head. The difference was in the leg kicks, Nick is southpaw and Condit is a righty it was easy to land those front leg leg kicks problem is they don't carry the same weight as a back leg leg kick as evidenced by Nick being unfazed by them and continuing to move forward for all 5 rounds. The only time Condit did use his back leg he was contacting with the bottom of his foot which is like slapping somebody on the shoulder but yet those are calculated as kicks. If it was a game of tag then he won. I had Carlos in the 4th every other round I had for Diaz. Diaz landed more significant strikes.
    agreed completly, Nick landed more significant strikes, i can't believe how easy it is to con mma fans and judges, just by throwing a lot but not really fighting, this is the last time i spend 60.00 for a ufc for a long while, mma is becomming boxing with takedowns,Condit should not brag or be proud of this so called win, it was pathetic, turnning your back and running, that's just some Kerr Dog shit, can't wait until Gsp kicks Condits ass if he can catch him

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    I tried but im at work. And im not disputing anyones argument, im just saying quiting is a worse look than guys "allegedly" running from you in a fight/sport/game and manipulating the system to win. I plan on watching it asap.
    "Like A Wild Fuckin Savage from the Dark Side of Danger" - Ninja

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    condit ran away the whole fight, litteraly with his back turned like a kerr dog, when people come to fight nick diaz they get smashed & go out on there shield like real warriors, condit just ran & through flash strikes, i lost all respect for condit, & he admitted that running was his game plan not to bang
    so you except him to go out like a "man" and lose to nick diaz by fighting his fight? condit had the perfect gameplan and thats the exact style you gotta use to frustrate and beat nick. cyborg did the same thing only he gassed. also, based on fightmetric condit landed significant strikes in all rounds except round 2. in total he landed 151 sig strikes vs 105 by diaz. i dont even like condit and i knew he won would win by the end of round 1. thats like saying brock shouldnt take alistair down because its the pussy move. i also think people dont realize what its like to get inside leg kicked for for 5 rounds. was the same thing for shogun machida 1. shogun one but the judges didnt realize what damage shogun did with his kicks.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    so you except him to go out like a "man" and lose to nick diaz by fighting his fight? condit had the perfect gameplan and thats the exact style you gotta use to frustrate and beat nick. cyborg did the same thing only he gassed. also, based on fightmetric condit landed significant strikes in all rounds except round 2. in total he landed 151 sig strikes vs 105 by diaz. i dont even like condit and i knew he won would win by the end of round 1. thats like saying brock shouldnt take alistair down because its the pussy move. i also think people dont realize what its like to get inside leg kicked for for 5 rounds. was the same thing for shogun machida 1. shogun one but the judges didnt realize what damage shogun did with his kicks.
    Including Nick Diaz because that did not happen. Carlos land maybe 1 or 2 inside leg kicks the whole fight.

Array

School
    Ronin
    I think some people don't know the difference between a Jose Aldo style rear leg leg kick and than front leg opposite stance bullshit I touched you more times so I won thing that Carlos was throwing.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast