Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Bangor Maine
    Im super bummed I cant make it to this!! But I am booking a trip to the Roc for mid june to see where my game is at. Im excited to see how I do with people who know the system, because currently I dont roll with anyone who does.

How much does this cost??

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    No problem scott, I'm there for you brother if you need me.lol

Besides, Im all for everyone partying their faces off. Come Sunday, it may be the only day I can try and get a roll in that I survive longer then a few seconds with you guys. So feel free to inflict all the HANGOVER II type damage on each other you can.

Seriously I can't wait, it will be my first chance to really work with 10th planet guys like this. Big chance to figure out some of the things I'm doing wrong. You can only take it so far with seminars, and dvd's. Its not the same as being able to roll with 10th planet guys that work it all the time.............and are way better then me. I think a couple days will make some big improvements in my 10th planet game.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Scott, you have friends in the International Neuropsychological Society?!?!?! No but seriously this is going to be awesome, and I will also be available to roll on Sunday.

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Jessie...I'll def. roll on Sunday if your up for it (an Scott an anyone else). I barely rolled on the cruise because I was horribly sea sick. I've been pissed about it ever since. So if I'm comin up there ima be Rollin. I'm sure gab an meg are gonna want to roll too. They're mat rats.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Bell View Post
    Scott, you have friends in the International Neuropsychological Society?!?!?! No but seriously this is going to be awesome, and I will also be available to roll on Sunday.
    Haha this is me. We always forget to log out and accidentally post as each other. VJ I can speak for both Jesse and my self, we will roll on Sunday. Too many talented grapplers not to!
    "Like A Wild Fuckin Savage from the Dark Side of Danger" - Ninja

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    I am very psyched for this. Is it May yet?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Urbanski View Post
    I am very psyched for this. Is it May yet?
    I WISH it was

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    5 slots all ready filled for the 2 8 mans tournaments(155- and 156+). Affiliate instructors make sure to private message me your competitors.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Desautels View Post
    How much does this cost??
    All the specfics will be coming soon.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast