Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    GBBJJ
    Going to be a crazy fight. That's it....... CRAZY!!

Array

School
    AREA 52 MMA
    Silva > Chael ... again

Why do people like to pretend that steroids made Chael an unstoppable hulking manbeast? You see guys on steroids get wrecked all the time in combat sports. There's nothing about steroids that made Anderson's legs buckle when Chael punched him. And you have Rashad Evans claiming 3 broken ribs and he dominates 50-45, but Andy has a little bruise and people act like he was fighting blind with 1 leg amputated.

The rematch will be great because finally, Andy nuthuggers will have to zip it. King Chael will put on a repeat performance but play it safe in the homestretch and all will be right with the world.

Array

School
    10th Planet Swindon
    I'd just like to see a new champ not necessarily sonnen but just think silva has held it too long, hell he could always move up a weight.

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Allen View Post
    Why do people like to pretend that steroids made Chael an unstoppable hulking manbeast? You see guys on steroids get wrecked all the time in combat sports. There's nothing about steroids that made Anderson's legs buckle when Chael punched him. And you have Rashad Evans claiming 3 broken ribs and he dominates 50-45, but Andy has a little bruise and people act like he was fighting blind with 1 leg amputated.

The rematch will be great because finally, Andy nuthuggers will have to zip it. King Chael will put on a repeat performance but play it safe in the homestretch and all will be right with the world.
    Chael tapped. He quit. He lost. He cried uncle (and cred about his crying for months afterwards).

To summarize... Chael small-ball was stopped - so obviously the roids don't make anyone unstoppable. They certainly do give an extremely unfair advantage...specific instances of poor fighters on roids losing fights will not negate this fact. That is why they are banned from basically every athletic competition on earth.

My sweaty balls > Chael's next performance

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    I would like to see Chael win but I think the planets aligned for him in their first fight to be honest.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    Gracie University

What I want to know is why people still support and athlete who used steroids.
    Chael is a wrestler, so steroids do a lot for his performance.
    Most of the other steroid users are heavy weights, so the weight they put on is a bit superficial, and ends up getting them smashed by pure muscle.

Chael is a wrestler however, fighting right on a certain weight, so when fighting a tall lanky guy like anderson, he is the fucking hulk compared to him.

chael is a disrespectful cunt who deserved his first loss, and will be served up another.

Good day.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    out of anyone in the middle weight devision chael deserves the belt the least. hes an arrogant trash talking A-hole. i hate that guy so much.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    As far as deserve goes, we'll leave that on a talent basis.

Thing is for me...eh, it kinda takes the legitimacy from an athlete away when they do performance enhancing drugs.

I've heard it been argued that marijuana helps with your performance, but that's a bit like saying taking vitamins helps your performance.
    Steroids are hardly vitamins.

MMA just seems to be one of those sports where when someone is one of their favorite fighters, they could punch a baby in the face and they wouldn't give a damn.
    What does it take for someone to stop being a fan?(aside from losses people can't argue over?)

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu

Thank you!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast