Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Array

School
    GBBJJ
    Wow crazy ... to be honest my every day ankles aren't that great lol but I'm good for other stuff . I wish u a speedy recovery .

Array

School
    fight sport miami
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Madden View Post
    Hey guys, I've been really considering trying Marijuana for the very first time in my almost 28 year-old life.
    I've been battling PTSD, Insomnia, a TBI and quite a few more other injuries from the Military for years and years now.
    I have a hard time with my temper sometimes... but when I do have anger issues...the are fucking BAD. Honestly, and very seriously, I'm scared that eventually I may hurt someone because of my anger issues too.
    I push away friends and relationships and have been trying to do my best to find something to help me.

If I lived in a state that it was legal, there is no doubt in my mind I would have tried it.
    It's NOT legal in Florida, and I would be worried about losing my Retirement with the Air Force (medical care, travel and pension).

Anyone offer any bit of advice? I know we have quite a few Vets here. I know a few know better than me about this. PM me if you would like, but I'd like to hear some advise either way from everyone
    HEY BROTHER! I'll be moving down to miami mid march. Id love to smoke with you sometime n roll a bit after your ankle heals up.

As far as smoking weed when you're a first timer I suggest that you take one hit only. You must try this plant in mini increments because you dont wanna get TOO high your first time since you never really know how strong your weed is your first time smoking it. Take one hit n then chill and see how you feel. then maybe after 30 minutes take one more hit. After an hour maybe try 2 hits if you feel up to it.

And more importantly smoke with someone who has great energy and who is known to have great conversations. If you're going to get high n youre new then I recommend smoking with someone cool. Later on its good to get high solo because you learn how you think and with learning how you think you're able to process your emotions better. this all takes time though.

I used to have a lot of issues with anger etc and slowly but surely with the help of weed I gained a a wealth of knowledge about myself through self reflection.

I wish you the best of luck bro and I hope you enjoy it.

also dont forget that if you ever feel TOO high. Its literally just in your mind. You have full control over everything.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Madden View Post
    If you have a spare ankle, I could use that right now.

Ken you nasty fucker I didn't want to see that.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    To be honest, I thought it was you joking around and with a few beers in you got a little angry. It was kinda crazy to see you shout but that guy barred Clark man. He barred Clark!

Nah, seriously, if you aren't gonna lose your pension, go and inhale some Hindu Kush RIGHT NOW
    what kinda low life bastard bar's clark t rex must have been a Chelsea supporter

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton lawrence View Post
    what kinda low life bastard bar's clark t rex must have been a Chelsea supporter
    He said Clark would frighten the girls. He obviously was jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    He said Clark would frighten the girls. He obviously was jealous.
    6 tonne of bite pressure on each tooth he should be clark is a beast

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    I only read page 1 but, I used to smoke a lot back in the day then I quit for a while then tried it again and it would just make me very angry & want to fight people and break things. So I don't smoke anymore. Crazy right, does the opposite you would think. Plus the bud high would make me feel like I was in a haze & had no idea what was going on.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Durham View Post
    I think it can improve one's temper dramatically IMO. My wife and I wouldnt have lasted as long as we have if I didnt medicate And I'd definitely be incarcerated for battery on dumbass drivers.
    After that dumb ass plowed me at the red light last night before class, I need medication, meditation, my H&K .40... I am still pissed, dumb bitches sped off after they knocked us into the intersection... Now I'm sore as HELL!!!

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Morency View Post
    I only read page 1 but, I used to smoke a lot back in the day then I quit for a while then tried it again and it would just make me very angry & want to fight people and break things. So I don't smoke anymore. Crazy right, does the opposite you would think. Plus the bud high would make me feel like I was in a haze & had no idea what was going on.
    Were you also drinking at the time? or was this alchohol free anger?

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    Alcohol free. I'm calm when drinking don't exactly get the beer balls like some do. Probably cause I know I'm wasted and someone sober could easily handle me.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast