Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Array

School
    BJJ India (Professor Rodrigo Teixeira BJJ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Valdez View Post
    Cool stuff. I have always wanted to visit India. It's amazing to hear about a common connection that we have with someone that otherwise we may not have at all. To think that we have something that we are all passionate about in common is super cool and a bit inspiring.
    I would love to see more training videos Arun and good luck with your jiu jitsu.

Thanks a lot bro , you are most welcome brother , i love to share my knowledge in JKD , Shaolin Kung Fu and Kali , Welcome to India anytime you want... thnx fr the support and yup i will post more videos soon...

Array

School
    Waiting For 10th Planet NYC
    Arun man your amazing dude,I think your idea on those videos to help a lot of 10th planet practitioners or for those like myself who truly inspired to learn ways of the 10th planet but don't know where to start to obtain the flexibility needed it would absolutely be beneficial for the wealth and health of our minds bodies and souls, Keep doing what your doing bro and never stop inspiring.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Rolling on concrete really sucks :-) We did it for a while, but it got too uncomfortable.
    Yikes and I thought a carpet was hard.

Dude, this is wicked inspirational. If u can learn from the DVDs books and limited partners any of us can! This is sick!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Cool ass kung fu takedowns
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School

Thanks a Lot MASTER EDDIE

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Cool ass kung fu takedowns

Master Eddie Thanks A Lot
    , I Will Be Posting More Videos Soon

And Yup i trained on concrete too , as mats were not available and i dnt have money to buy them , but after getting prob on elbows n knees due to solid concrete i stopped it and buyed a carpet , now i have some mats finally and i roll on them...

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    Yikes and I thought a carpet was hard.

Dude, this is wicked inspirational. If u can learn from the DVDs books and limited partners any of us can! This is sick!!!
    Yes bro anyone can learn , just Heart and Will Needed , thats it , i used to ask my friend and cousins to train with me , but thy alwaz refuse , finally my chilhood frnd agreed and we started training daily for 4 hours , winter days sucks alwaz as v used to train on floor or grass so it was too cold , nothing is impossible , Jiu Jitsu was not in INDIA but the will to learn it was in my heart.. So Anyone Can Learn Guys just Train Daily , rely on original sources to learn like Master Eddie Books and DVDs , Channel Videos etc , soon you will be making ur opponent TAP using a Twsiter or Soccerer

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    Quote Originally Posted by Arun Sharma View Post
    Shaolin Gong Fu Takedowns And Throws Taught By Senior Instructor Arun Sharma. (Old Video Of Mine Teaching Shaolin Kung Fu)

Can Someone Please Take the Video To 1st Page. And Plz Comment On It Brothers.
    Very nice technique I didn't know Gong Fu had those kinds off takedowns.

Array

School
    RMNU
    Welcome to the 10thP family!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Thaxton View Post
    Welcome to the 10thP family!
    Thanks A Lot Will

Array

School

Hi Denny Bro...

Quote Originally Posted by DENNY PROKOPOS View Post
    Very nice technique I didn't know Gong Fu had those kinds off takedowns.
    Hi Denny , Hey yup Shaolin Gong Fu has a Lot Of Takedowns and Also There is a Complete branch of Chinese Sanshou in it , which is known for its takedowns , The One MMA Fighter Cung Le Does..

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast