Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thats sweet Arun some cool leg throws similar to what we use in judo! be great to see some flexibility stuff

Array

School
    BJJ India (Professor Rodrigo Teixeira BJJ)
    Quote Originally Posted by peterbylundcloonan View Post
    Thats sweet Arun some cool leg throws similar to what we use in judo! be great to see some flexibility stuff
    Flexibility and 10 Planet JJ Sparring Video Coming Soon Bro... And if you guys want to see some JKD & Kali video , i will post it too...

Array

School

Yup Judo also have some similar stuff

Quote Originally Posted by peterbylundcloonan View Post
    Judo also have some similar stuff buddy , actually Shaolin Gong Fu Mother of Martial Arts , Judo was derived from Chinese Shio Jiao (Chinese Traditional Wrestling) , thn Shaolin Sanshou was derived which Cung Le Do... Shau Fa , Chin Na , Qi Gong , Chan Wu Yi , many branches of Shaolin Gong Fu...

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by DanConway View Post
    The next season of 'The Ultimate Fighter' the reality show which was largely responsible for MMA becoming so big in the USA will be held in India. It is very likely that interest in jiujutsu there is about to skyrocket ;D
    Yup MMA Is Slowly Reaching India Now....

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    It's great that 10thpjj gets all the diffrent types of influences with all the people coming from diffrent backgrounds. That's what evolution is about.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Max P. View Post
    It's great that 10thpjj gets all the diffrent types of influences with all the people coming from diffrent backgrounds. That's what evolution is about.
    Yes bro thats how we evolve , i use lot of jkd and kali sensitivity while rolling , also use filipino dumog ground combat in it , everything which works in NO GI i always accept it and add it in my game...

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    MMA Event live right now in india : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsPz...I7a3UmQYFf2MI=

With the next season of TUF starting up there, going to be very interesting to see what comes out of india..

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    To be honest I didn't think there were enough good MMA fighters for TUF to even do a show. I know wrestling is pretty strong but are there any good fighters?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School

Yes Bro You Are Rite

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    To be honest I didn't think there were enough good MMA fighters for TUF to even do a show. I know wrestling is pretty strong but are there any good fighters?
    Yes Bro You Are Rite, the level of skills is not enough , wrestling is good but not everyone is a wrestler , on other hand boxing is good but wrestlers cannot boxx , so the main issue is that there is no source to learn complete skills like a pro mma, and jiu jitsu level you guys just saw in that live event , it even dsnt exist....

We are trying to make a good base for new guys to train , there is a MMA GYM but again there intructors and there skills are not well enough to train a Fighter for TUF.

Array

School
    GBBJJ
    Arun that's good stuff man. B4 u know JJ will blow up in India and you'll be training tons of ppl. I used to train in Wushu and Kali-Arnis Doce Pares style back in my day lol. Keep it up man.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast