Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Salem

Cael Sonnen has brought on a Jiu Jitsu coach. Will it be enough?

I can't say I've heard much about Vinicius Magalhães. Anyone got any video on the dude? What are your thoughts on this? Will it be enough to ensure Sonnen's victory? I think so. Watching Sonnen's wrestling is insane! I think he has an odd style. The way he moves in top control kind of reminds me of Jiu Jitsu in a way. Obviously a different style of grappling but its one I can understand a lot better then Jiu Jitsu currently despite being a geek about it. xP

http://www.graciemag.com/2012/04/the...u-jitsu-coach/

I'd love to hear your thoughts! And no, no luck meeting the dude yet. With the up coming fight and family stress it'd be unfair to bring it up. Been starting to train now that the weather is getting a bit better in Oregon. Hoping to meet some of the Eugene folks when I can. If your in Salem hit me up!

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    I've heard that guys name somewhere

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    I think that Vinny guy is pretty good"
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    Salem
    Is this the 10th planet Vinny? Lol.. I smell trolling. Yep. Damn should have just thrown caution to the wind and searched. When I saw Vinny I was curious if it was the same guy but, lol. I deserved that. Should have checked my sources. You all can flame me xP

Array

School
    Fightlab
    I have trained with Vinny and is great. He has won Abu dabi, was on the tuf show, fought in the UfC, holds the light hw belt it a few mma organizations and is the head bjj coach for extreme couture is game is sick

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Yeah that guy Vinny. Name rings a bell. He might be really good.

Array

School
    Salem
    Sorry Vinny! Should have known. To be fair they make no mention of 10th planet at all and I wasn't sure if Cael was down with 10th planet given that he is, supposedly, very straight edge. ((Hes never laid hands on booze)) That was a silly assumption on my part and Vinny's credentials speak for himself.

Array

School
    Salem
    Which in hindsight kinda bugs me but I'm not surprised seeing as its graciemag.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    I'm surprised anyone in JJ wants anything to do with Chael after all his trash talking.
    Doesn't this kinda make him lose credibility?
    I mean...what's left of it?
    Saying bjj is crap, now he is training for it.

Of course for me, this gives him more credibility.
    At least he can admit he is lacking on the ground through action. (though it'd still be better if he said it)

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Vinny has the best jj in mma. Excellent choice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast