Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Array

School
    On the search
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Not cold blooded at all, just logical. Two idiots fucking around with shit they don't comprehend, wtf did they think would happen.

If you give two chimps a loaded pistol, one of them if not both end up dead in a short time.

Its evolution, survival of the fittest. We are still an animal species combating for room on this planet. Population control, simple.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2ZxC0qVHio

+1

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    a person can be logical and cold blooded. if the victim was blood related to any of us, i doubt we'd be cool reading comparisons to chimps, idiots, or population control.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Dah!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    Do they even have rear nakeds in wwe? I know undertaker has done gogos and triangles. These kids watch too much wwe and mma I guess
    i believe it's called the sleeper's hold in wwe

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank R. View Post
    Some people can hold their breath for a very long time but their heart is still beating, and the limited amount of oxygen that they do have is still being transported to their brain via our red blood cells.
    Yeah, Female Japanese shell divers hold their breath for minutes at a time, free-diving down to 90 meters and back.

These two people hold records for holding their breath in competition, stationary in a pool, not moving at all:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia

Pool Disciplines[edit] Static Apnea (STA) Immovable breath hold for time.

Men

11 min 35 sec
    Name: Stéphane MIFSUD
    Date: 2009-06-08
    Place: Hyères, France
    Women

8 min 23 sec
    Name: Natalia MOLCHANOVA
    Date: 2009-08-21
    Place: Aarhus, Denmark

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Chavez View Post
    a person can be logical and cold blooded. if the victim was blood related to any of us, i doubt we'd be cool reading comparisons to chimps, idiots, or population control.
    No its called reality. It may be a harsh reality but its one none the less, does it make me cold blooded becasue its the truth? I didn't encourage these 2 to choke each other without proper training and supervision, or sit there and watch it happen, that in my opinion would be cold blooded and the real crime. I stand by my statement, its all part of the natural order of life on this planet, you can choose to ignore it, but I'm part of it as well and not above getting wacked by a bus if I'm throwing a football while standing in the middle of a street.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    i completely understand that it's reality. i understand there are stupid people and stupid people can die. i've watched 1000 ways to die, on spike tv. but i've also been stupid. i can sympathize with the victim and his family. it's cold blooded to judge the death of a human being and show no human emotion, like sympathy, empathy, or compassion. that's not only reality, but the definition of cold blooded. we're not csi guys. as you said, you're not above being flattened by a bus in the middle of the street. we could all be stupid and drop. but guess the reaction if you were to die a stupid death. who here is going to mention a decrease in the surplus population ? if one of your students died a stupid death and then you read someone online compare it to a couple of chimps shooting each other, are you going to think them cold blooded or not ? you can be logical. i'm all for that. but if you show zero remorse or compassion and think it's not cold blooded, then that's just putting the blinders on. that's ignoring your own reality.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Chavez View Post
    i completely understand that it's reality. i understand there are stupid people and stupid people can die. i've watched 1000 ways to die, on spike tv. but i've also been stupid. i can sympathize with the victim and his family. it's cold blooded to judge the death of a human being and show no human emotion, like sympathy, empathy, or compassion. that's not only reality, but the definition of cold blooded. we're not csi guys. as you said, you're not above being flattened by a bus in the middle of the street. we could all be stupid and drop. but guess the reaction if you were to die a stupid death. who here is going to mention a decrease in the surplus population ? if one of your students died a stupid death and then you read someone online compare it to a couple of chimps shooting each other, are you going to think them cold blooded or not ? you can be logical. i'm all for that. but if you show zero remorse or compassion and think it's not cold blooded, then that's just putting the blinders on. that's ignoring your own reality.
    I'm not judging anyone. I pointed out they did something ridiculously stupid and died because of it, that’s a fact, I pass no judgment on anyone. My emotions play no part in this scenario, as I rationalized long ago death is part of the cycle of life, its unavoidable. They made poor choices and due to those poor choices someone died.

They are many truly tragic events in this world that I share compassion and empathy for, I don't need your guidance as to which ones I should shed tears over.

If would hold no contempt for any of my students if they pointed out the fact that I was stupid and got him by a bus because I was throwing a foot ball in a busy street ,and I that I should have know better. I sure as hell wouldn't think them cold bloodied. That’s the way you think, not me.

As far as "ignoring your own reality". WTF does that even mean? You assume you know my reality better than myself, that doesn't make sense, on any level.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    all i meant by that was your comment was cold blooded by the very definition of the word, lacking of all human emotion, but you choose to think it wasn't. yes we all know about the circle of life. it's all inevitable that we're all going to die. some sooner that others. some by their very own mistakes. all that. that's logical. that's reality. the way it is. we get it. but a human being died. that's more than a statistic. he was 24. had family, a girlfriend who tried to revive him. and to show no empathy, no respect, no compassion.. and of course you have the right to say it.. but that's obviously cold blooded. and to deny it is just insane.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Yes he was 24 and a grown man, who should have know better, and I have no emotion over those 2 involved.

I never said I didn't have compassoin for his family or those he left behind, I feel bad for them, that wasn't brought up as part of discussion. You're making assumptions. We were discussing the 2 involved in the incident, no one else.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast