Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu & 10th Planet
    I'm on long island, and would definitely be interested!! I have the Mastering the Rubber Guard Book and DVD's and I train at some jiu jits school on long island, it's predominately gi!.. Every chance I get I'm constantly trying 10thplanet techniques out in class, and alot of the students are like .. what was that .. lol.. I also drill alot of the basics on a grappling dummy i got from submission master.. it helps out alot, but i really need a few dedicated cats like myself who wanna represent 10th planet in NYC or Long Island

I would definetly be there if it goes down
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Good to see all this positive response. Thanks! Everyone keep this high on the forum and sit tight. After UFC this weekend, I'll be speaking with Kru Phil about it. No guarantees, but we have a great relationship, so I'm sure we can figure something out.

If it doesnt workout at the wat i might have a place for you if your interested Chok Sabia on 30th might be something to look into a friend of mine owns and runs the place
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

any word on this ?

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Yes bring 10th Planet to NYC!! Better yet, Jamaica, Queens, baby!

DEFINITELY INTERESTED. But I work crazy hours (midnight to 0800). Please keep us posted.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    I'm hoping to speak with Phil tonight or over the weekend. Had to give him time after last weekend.

thanks for the update

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

I would be interested as well. Mark 516-909-4004.

I would like to train with you.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast