Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores/Mobile
    Lol a quarter of that was figuring out how to use duct tape.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    He must be the biggest troll out, surely this is a joke. Although I'd never wish harm upon anybody I'm with Sam, if a plane was to crash n only 1 person die I think for humanity's sake he should be nature's obvious selection.

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    It's more like the Lloyd Irvin leg lock stick up his ass

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    I will never give this man my email address. Lloydirvinrapetruth.com needs to be more known.

Array

School
    Luling MMA / Cedar Creek MMA / Dojo Kyle
    Erik Paulson talks about using a Kali stick to strengthen your double wrist lock/deaden the nerves on along your radius.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Beck View Post
    Erik Paulson talks about using a Kali stick to strengthen your double wrist lock/deaden the nerves on along your radius.
    It's not even really the stick itself that makes the video so ridiculous. It's the fact that he's a scumbag, his best students left him because he's a scumbag, and now he's making 22 minute videos on a stick, paper, and duct tape and trying to sell a program for it like a genuine product. That's hysterical.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    At this point, just watching his video is supporting him. Views on YouTube generate income. He just trolled us all.

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    If it was a dummy with open disposable, breakable joints, that could be replaced, I'd buy it. This is just bullsit tho. I had the same idea when I was 16. Hooray. A stick.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    i've seen extremely similar to this in many Traditional martial arts conditioning programs, and also erik paulson shows drills to tighten locks of all kinds with sticks and similar apparatus in more than one of his dvds, I think lloyd these days is just generally making money of researching mostly legit info or techniques people just might not be aware of, hyping the hell out of it and putting it out for intention of profit...

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    *disclaimer: i dont not support or condone rape or the teaching of rape*

Come on guys all these woof tickets your selling, if you ever ran into him on the street, at a tournament, a jiu jitsu event etc. you wouldn't repeat none of this to his face...everyone is entitled to an opinion on anything but lets just keep it real. Here are the facts 1. hes a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 2. he would smash all the cats on here woofing on him 3. hes also cool with our master Eddie Bravo. 4. he gets respect from best practitioners in the world (my own master Sean Beezy has taught tech's straight from Lloyd) Even Joe Rogan voiced his opinion on his marketing technique's on JRE but he made sure to give him his respect as a martial artist. You dont have to like him but u should respect him...but i do agree his marketing can get annoying at times...but when its comes to jiu jitsu he knows what hes talking about...

P.s he also was one of the first person to do a technique 10,000 times and log it...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast