Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Nu'usolia View Post
    *disclaimer: i dont not support or condone rape or the teaching of rape*

Come on guys all these woof tickets your selling, if you ever ran into him on the street, at a tournament, a jiu jitsu event etc. you wouldn't repeat none of this to his face...everyone is entitled to an opinion on anything but lets just keep it real. Here are the facts 1. hes a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 2. he would smash all the cats on here woofing on him 3. hes also cool with our master Eddie Bravo. 4. he gets respect from best practitioners in the world (my own master Sean Beezy has taught tech's straight from Lloyd) Even Joe Rogan voiced his opinion on his marketing technique's on JRE but he made sure to give him his respect as a martial artist. You dont have to like him but u should respect him...but i do agree his marketing can get annoying at times...but when its comes to jiu jitsu he knows what hes talking about...

P.s he also was one of the first person to do a technique 10,000 times and log it...
    No rapist deserves an ounce of respect. I don't care if he was as good as Marcelo Garcia.

Sam Sales

Come on guys all these woof tickets your selling, if you ever ran into him on the street, at a tournament, a jiu jitsu event etc. you wouldn't repeat none of this to his face...everyone is entitled to an opinion on anything but lets just keep it real. Here are the facts 1. hes a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 2. he would smash all the cats on here woofing on him 3. hes also cool with our master Eddie Bravo. 4. he gets respect from best practitioners in the world (my own master Sean Beezy has taught tech's straight from Lloyd) Even Joe Rogan voiced his opinion on his marketing technique's on JRE but he made sure to give him his respect as a martial artist. You dont have to like him but u should respect him...but i do agree his marketing can get annoying at times...but when its comes to jiu jitsu he knows what hes talking about...

P.s he also was one of the first person to do a technique 10,000 times and log it...
    LOL
    I don't give a fuck if him and Eddie are best mates. He is a peice of shit. And I would 100% tell it to his face. Don't give a shit about him or his merry gang of thugs. We should respect him? Are you serious? I will NEVER respect a guy like that. That's the problem here, people are still respecting him. You think everyone would still be down for you Chauncy if all this stuff come out about you? Nope is the answer. People would beat your ass up so bad in training that you wouldn't want to train again. However Lloyd is a black belt, and has convinced a bunch of gullible twats he is mega rich, and some kind of plastic gangster. Plus he in 'in bed' with so many other black belts (all of whom are to embarrassed to admit their affiliations LOL).
    I am sure Lloyds sambo instructor taught good techniques like Lloyd does too. That doesn't make him less of a pedophile though does it?
    Lloyd writes emails to himself (because he is a 'real playa') and reposts them on websites claiming they were written to him. He is a fraud, plain and simple. If you want to respect him, go for it LOL.

e2a - the other thing I can never understand is it is known Lloyds Sambo instructor is a child rapist and all out monster, plus at least 3 of Lloyds students are rapists/sex offenders (DJ + the 2 guys from the new years eve incident). Yet people believe Lloyd is totally innocent of everything. Maybe when a 4th generation of sex offender comes out of that camp people might start taking this seriously. There is a pattern there of abuse. There is no way, him, DJ etc should be running an academy or allowed anywhere near kids.
    Last edited by Sam Sales; 08-19-2013 at 04:53 AM.

Array

School
    The den fight center kingslynn
    im with sam on this the man needs to burn preferably *****

and yes i censored my self

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Sorry Chauncey, you are wrong on this one brotha. He doesn't deserve an ounce of respect.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

He's a piece of shit that deserves nothing but contempt. This fucking guy was a part of a gang rape and although the victim testified that he penetrated his only defense was that he wanted to rape her but couldn't get it up. Beyond that, when Schultz and Maldonado raped their victim on New year's Eve, Lloyd Irvin paid for their defense legal fees. He's a predator and a scum bag of the highest levels. He's still out there trying to sell rape defense and prevention seminars. It's unbelievable.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    *disclaimer: i don't support rapist or pedophiles in anyway*

Im not as well versed in Irvine's profile as the rest of yous guys. I don't know whats really true or not. I can only go by what is public knowledge and my interactions with him. Everybody screaming hes a piece of shit and fuck em and the horse he rode in on. Ok, you can have those opinions but what i am stressing is, if your gonna be on a public forum saying these things you should have evidence to back it up. Eddie promotes this forum as a way for new people to find out about the 10th planet system and spread the movement, (i.e it gets mentioned on Eddie Bravo Radio every week, and JRE) i just dont think its a good look to be taking such a solid stance unless you can back it up, with FACTS or FIST. Everyone is way tougher behind the key board than in real life....you probably shouldn't say things about a person on this forum that you wouldn't say to there face, is all im saying..."We Can Learn Even From Our Enemies"

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    LOL
    I don't give a fuck if him and Eddie are best mates. He is a peice of shit. And I would 100% tell it to his face. Don't give a shit about him or his merry gang of thugs. We should respect him? Are you serious? I will NEVER respect a guy like that. That's the problem here, people are still respecting him. You think everyone would still be down for you Chauncy if all this stuff come out about you? Nope is the answer. People would beat your ass up so bad in training that you wouldn't want to train again. However Lloyd is a black belt, and has convinced a bunch of gullible twats he is mega rich, and some kind of plastic gangster. Plus he in 'in bed' with so many other black belts (all of whom are to embarrassed to admit their affiliations LOL).
    I am sure Lloyds sambo instructor taught good techniques like Lloyd does too. That doesn't make him less of a pedophile though does it?
    Lloyd writes emails to himself (because he is a 'real playa') and reposts them on websites claiming they were written to him. He is a fraud, plain and simple. If you want to respect him, go for it LOL.

e2a - the other thing I can never understand is it is known Lloyds Sambo instructor is a child rapist and all out monster, plus at least 3 of Lloyds students are rapists/sex offenders (DJ + the 2 guys from the new years eve incident). Yet people believe Lloyd is totally innocent of everything. Maybe when a 4th generation of sex offender comes out of that camp people might start taking this seriously. There is a pattern there of abuse. There is no way, him, DJ etc should be running an academy or allowed anywhere near kids.

These are serious accusations feel free to leave info showing proving these points, so you can further educate me on the matter. Also Sam i been getting my as kicked in the gym all my jiu jitsu life aint nothing new, it has only given me the tools to whoop some ass myself...

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nall View Post
    He's a piece of shit that deserves nothing but contempt. This fucking guy was a part of a gang rape and although the victim testified that he penetrated his only defense was that he wanted to rape her but couldn't get it up. Beyond that, when Schultz and Maldonado raped their victim on New year's Eve, Lloyd Irvin paid for their defense legal fees. He's a predator and a scum bag of the highest levels. He's still out there trying to sell rape defense and prevention seminars. It's unbelievable.

Leave a citation on this. Where's the article showing it?

Sam Sales

*disclaimer: i don't support rapist or pedophiles in anyway*

Im not as well versed in Irvine's profile as the rest of yous guys. I don't know whats really true or not. I can only go by what is public knowledge and my interactions with him. Everybody screaming hes a piece of shit and fuck em and the horse he rode in on. Ok, you can have those opinions but what i am stressing is, if your gonna be on a public forum saying these things you should have evidence to back it up. Eddie promotes this forum as a way for new people to find out about the 10th planet system and spread the movement, (i.e it gets mentioned on Eddie Bravo Radio every week, and JRE) i just dont think its a good look to be taking such a solid stance unless you can back it up, with FACTS or FIST. Everyone is way tougher behind the key board than in real life....you probably shouldn't say things about a person on this forum that you wouldn't say to there face, is all im saying..."We Can Learn Even From Our Enemies"

These are serious accusations feel free to leave info showing proving these points, so you can further educate me on the matter. Also Sam i been getting my as kicked in the gym all my jiu jitsu life aint nothing new, it has only given me the tools to whoop some ass myself...
    With regard to Lloyds sambo coach just google Mark densberger and you can read all about it. However be warned his crimes were utterly horrifying

The email scam, see my post here (halfway down page, picture of it) - http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...ghlight=keenan

Not going to talk shit on black belts though. People in general know which guys still associate with TLI.

Lloyd even made an appearance in the 'scamworld' series - http://www.theverge.com/2013/4/9/420...eting-trickery

And finally, as I have said before and anyone that knows me will vouch, I WOULD 100% love to tell Lloyd to his face what a peice of shit he is. Worst that could happen is to get beaten up and I know I would rather be a beaten up good person, than a bullying rapist or rapist sympathizer (like the TLI students that stuck around) with absolutely no decency any day of the week.

http://www.lloydirvinrapetruth.com/
    Last edited by Sam Sales; 08-19-2013 at 06:55 AM.

Leave a citation on this. Where's the article showing it?
    The biggest source is simply every fighter in the fighter house that were all quite open about the fact that this happened. The first article outlines that from several fighters that lived in The Jungle.

The former student continued, "Lloyd told us he had paid for Matthew Maldonado and Nick Schultz's lawyer retainer when they initially were arrested. And we were given specific instructions to not to tell anyone he did that."

"Lloyd told us he had paid for Matthew Maldonado and Nick Schultz's lawyer retainer when they initially were arrested. And we were given specific instructions to not to tell anyone he did that."

A second source also said that Irvin arranged for Maldonado's and Schultz's defense, stating, "He hired the lawyers. 100% it's a fact. I was there at the meeting, I sat in on it, I heard it. 100%. There's no lies to it, he hired the lawyers."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/3/5/...chasers-exodus

http://www.lloydirvinrapetruth.com/

http://articles.dailypress.com/1990-...rape-case-girl

http://articles.dailypress.com/1991-...arrant-charged

http://articles.dailypress.com/1990-...en-young-woman

http://articles.dailypress.com/1990-...e-case-two-men

http://articles.dailypress.com/1991-...ton-university

http://articles.dailypress.com/1991-...orm-room-trial
    Last edited by Mike Nall; 08-19-2013 at 07:00 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Sorry Chauncey, he deserves the opposite of respect. He should be boycotted from jiujitsu and thrown in prison. I personally would love to tell him,to his face, how much I think he should rot in prison. Right to his face, in public, ya.

Does he even make public appearances anymore? Might be a bad idea to be outside too much. Some people might rally together and stone him to death if he's in public. I'd throw a stone...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast