Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    bitch may have been harsh i admit
    but he has called out many that i dont think he can beat
    sounds like chael but difference is is chael can beat em (except lyoto and anderson)

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I hope jones does fight machida and makes him his bitch then maybe that'll put you in yor place SON!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

ha dreamer

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Elton View Post
    ha dreamer
    Useless nonsense #797. Come on man, take a message boards class in high school or something hommie. For realzzz yo. I dont like to be a hater but youve assaulted my pupils quite frequently lately. They need time to recover!!! :-):-D:-P:-\ >_< >-|

watever guys no disrespect but u guys wont be laughing when these fights go down for reals
    and my man comes out on top
    lets just agree to disagree? i hate arguing and making enemies

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Glach View Post
    Useless nonsense #797. Come on man, take a message boards class in high school or something hommie. For realzzz yo. I dont like to be a hater but youve assaulted my pupils quite frequently lately. They need time to recover!!! :-):-D:-P:-\ >_< >-|

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    u guys wont be laughing when these fights go down for reals
    and my man comes out on top

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarbyBarby View Post
    Man I hate seeing people call fighters bitches he fights grown men in a cage for a living he could fight in a tutu and not be bitch.
    Seriously.

bitch may have been harsh i admit
    but he has called out many that i dont think he can beat
    sounds like chael but difference is is chael can beat em (except lyoto and anderson)
    1st, link us to interviews where he's called people out.

2nd, chael wouldn't even be able to get the takedown, let alone beat Jones. Learn the sport bro. I love Wanderlei but I know he can't beat Jones. Fandom doesn't mean you have to be delusional.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    I'm a huge Jones fan and even I admit that this looks bad. It looks a LOT like Jones ducked Rashad. I'm thinking Rashad's going to beat Phil. His wrestling is just as good if not better than Phil's(for MMA...MMA wrestling is a bit diff from NCAA). Plus Rashad has something that Phil doesn't. Good stand up and KO power. Rashad will beat Phil Davis. Rashad will get his title fight right after that. Rashad may be a dick, but he's still a good fighter despite his wack performances in his last two fights (A healthy Thiago Silva would've beat him).

Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    I'm a huge Jones fan and even I admit that this looks bad. It looks a LOT like Jones ducked Rashad. I'm thinking Rashad's going to beat Phil. His wrestling is just as good if not better than Phil's(for MMA...MMA wrestling is a bit diff from NCAA). Plus Rashad has something that Phil doesn't. Good stand up and KO power. Rashad will beat Phil Davis. Rashad will get his title fight right after that. Rashad may be a dick, but he's still a good fighter despite his wack performances in his last two fights (A healthy Thiago Silva would've beat him).
    The story from a fellow who trains at Jackson's, was that Rashad got the better of the sparring sessions, and dropped Jones often in training. I thought the whole hand thing was a way to buy more time for preparation, which, when you are the champ and talking about how you "could have finished" a guy in practice means you ducked him. We shall see I guess.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast