Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    MMA Fit Indy
    I am a high school special education teacher. I work with students with mental health issues.

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    I manage a team of analysts for a labour hire organisation. I spend most of my time playing with excel and looking at numbers.

Array

School
    10WO
    Registered Nurse in a Critical Care Unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Kaulig View Post
    Cluster aside, it's still an AMAZING program!
    While I'm grateful for the programs offered to me, I def think the VA has room to improve.

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Just left being a bondsman/fugitive recovery agent(bounty hunter) after 8 years. Now I'm transitioning into being a paramedic/fire fighter.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    While I'm grateful for the programs offered to me, I def think the VA has room to improve.
    Yeah, I agree. They didnt properly document some of my husbands paperwork when he retired. So we filed to have to looked at...it's been 2 and a half years now. The status is "still processing".

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Kaulig View Post
    Yeah, I agree. They didnt properly document some of my husbands paperwork when he retired. So we filed to have to looked at...it's been 2 and a half years now. The status is "still processing".
    I had to file twice. The first time, they "lost" my paperwork. Second time took 18 months. Going through my medical history and half of it is missing. They have no record of my hernia (which would bump me to 60% disability). You have to keep on top of everything and you have to annoy the hell out of them.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorV View Post
    I had to file twice. The first time, they "lost" my paperwork. Second time took 18 months. Going through my medical history and half of it is missing. They have no record of my hernia (which would bump me to 60% disability). You have to keep on top of everything and you have to annoy the hell out of them.
    Yeah, We have followed up a few times but not aggresively. We are gratefull for what we have even though technically it should be more. We were proud to serve.

I had no choice but to be aggressive. I really needed the money. And I will never ever take a job offer from L-3.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    I sell water and cans of Rockstar

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast