Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Team Nogueira Tulsa
    I am Jimmy Johnson, former student of Piet's and I fought Red Cloud. He is the furthest thing away from what he claims to be. If he has 27 years of experience and trained with these guys he has claimed to train with, then I'll be the next UFC Hall of Famer because I had no problem with him. And I fought him on King of the Cage "Cyclone" show here in Tulsa way back in 2006. I had only been training for a couple of years.

We have had several of his students come into Team Nog lately....and I felt sorry for them. I'll leave it at that.

Sir, I know Jimmy Johnson, and you are no Jimmy Johnson!

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Did you get it from anybody?

Colin, I thought we were just joking on this racist stuff? Man you're starting to act serious with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay JC Chow View Post
    Did you get it from anybody?
    Refer to Joe Rogan story....at least that is the tale as told by Mr. Bohbrink.

That's kinda racist there Colin

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Bohbrink View Post
    please try to stay on topic, jc. pot is illegal. if you're using it without a medical license then you are breaking the law. and further as i've already pointed out, it's a gateway drug that will ultimately lead to you giving hj's to bums for crack money.
    Your gateway argument is a myth. Check any scholarly journals on the subject backed up by case study within the last 10 years, and on the topic of law Any "law" or piece of legislation that is not consistent with the Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution or the Bill of Rights is a non law and therefore null & void.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr - “Any law that degrades human personality is unjust.”

Henry David Thoreau - “…if is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.”

Mahatma Gandhi - “An unjust law is itself a species of violence. Arrest for its breach is more so.”

Thomas Jefferson - "It is the will of the nation which makes the law obligatory; it is their will which vacates or annihilates the organ which is to declare and announce it."

Thomas Jefferson - "Law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."

Array

School
    10th Planet, Spokane Wa
    OH
    MY
    GOD!
    what the fuck. . . . .doods and doodettes! Read the thread title! We have gone from a poser - to racism - to a different "dude where did you get your belt"
    CONDUCTOR!!!!!........stop the train, I dont' care if it's in the ghetto, I'm offa dis train!!!!!!
    *ahem* redcloud was a dick, fibber, girl scout candy stealer, no-good-nick (black white brown purple yellow makes no diff)
    dead thread.......NEXT!!!!!

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan_McLean View Post
    OH
    MY
    GOD!
    what the fuck. . . . .doods and doodettes! Read the thread title! We have gone from a poser - to racism - to a different "dude where did you get your belt"
    CONDUCTOR!!!!!........stop the train, I dont' care if it's in the ghetto, I'm offa dis train!!!!!!
    *ahem* redcloud was a dick, fibber, girl scout candy stealer, no-good-nick (black white brown purple yellow makes no diff)
    dead thread.......NEXT!!!!!
    +1. Starting now I petition to delete this fucking thread! I'm sorry i ever got on it! Who's with me?

Array

School
    Riverside Submission
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Smith View Post
    +1. Starting now I petition to delete this fucking thread! I'm sorry i ever got on it! Who's with me?
    +1000 me! I'm all for it!! delete it to oblivioun!!!

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast