Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    He should have smashed her! Stuck a finer in her ass, and made an example out of the cunt.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago North
    I would have never wrestled a girl in high school. I wrestled in JH & HS it was very rare to have girls wrestling I only saw it once ( graduated '95). Even back then it wasn't because I didn't want to lose to a girl its I didn't want to have to worry about what I was doing or where my hands were. As a normal teenage kid it was almost impossible to suppress the sexual attraction to almost any girl even remotely attractive. Heck I had to keep my mind off the girls in the stands!

For the girls its just competition but for the guys its the additional pressure of suppressing natural attraction. I think it is unfair to the boy.

I also have a big problem with the coaching situation for a girl wrestling. I think that type of contact between an adult male and a teenage girl is simply inappropriate.

Any other sport in HS I actually am fine with girls competing with guys since there isn't the same type of contact and they cant compete at the same level. So if they want to fool themselves for a while go ahead.

As an adult I have trained with females I don't like it but its not so much about suppressing the attraction as it is awkward sometimes. I had a Kenpo instructor make a scene once because while drilling I didn't like having my face buried in this chicks breasts and was holding her loosely. He had a good point that I wasn't helping her since this was self-defense/street fight drill and an attacker wouldn't hold her like that. Sparring was more of a waste of time since the females in that class were just not strong or aggressive enough.

I have three girls and I wouldn't let them wrestle boys after the age of 10 or so. But it hasn't come up yet. /whew

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    He should have smashed her! Stuck a finer in her ass, and made an example out of the cunt.
    I have a daughter who wrestles you stupid fuck so you should watch your mouth!!! Im not suprised that this comment came from you, Ive seen you write dumb shit the entire time you have been on this forum. If you disagree with a girl wrestling that is fine and thats your opinion (and i have no problem with that) but to call them stupid cunts and whatever else is a different story. Believe me it was a long debated topic in my house as to let her wrestle or not...and it took alot of guts for her to go out there and do it despite the looks she gets everytime she goes out on the mat, the stereotypes (no shes not a lesbian), having to face bigger stronger kids etc. Alot more guts than say....hmmm...using your real name on a bjj forum '3rdeye'. She wanted to do it because she thinks it will make her mma better...and thats that. As far as you go...what is your real name and where do you train??

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    I will bet my house payment that Gabby would make you eat those words and then some. And if I was VJ I'd roll with you and stick a Maglite up your ass and make an example out of you; right before I broke both your arms, snapped both your ACLs, and then choked you unconscious. I hope this is the last post we'll ever see from you asshat.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hyatt

I will bet my house payment that Gabby would make you eat those words and then some. And if I was VJ I'd roll with you and stick a Maglite up your ass and make an example out of you; right before I broke both your arms, snapped both your ACLs, and then choked you unconscious. I hope this is the last post we'll ever see from you asshat.
    Pwn'd

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    And Gabby actually has the guts to use her real name when she's on this forum unlike third eye blind up there. Speaking of which, that band sucked.

Array

School
    10th Planet HotBox miami
    I dont understand why this kid is even still on the forums spouting stuff like that ?

Array

School
    Serra BJJ
    I gotta believe that's not a serious comment, not one other person on this forum would support that statement. So if that's a joke, your pretty fucked up dude. And if you're serious, just keep it to yourself next time.

Array

School
    Ronin
    V.J. is right this aint the first time you posted some stupid shit! MODs Ban his ass!
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Ronin
    Another person causing problems not even a paid member and not using his real name.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast