3 2.52%
  • El Paso

4 3.36%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Tight race! Montreal came back big, can they maintain the lead? or will Springfield make a late run?

The winning school gets a banner advertising their school on this site for an entire year
    Winning Moon of the Year would certainly be a great honor. But seriously, the prize would help my school out so much. 10th Planet Montreal is literally a small fish in a giant ocean. Everybody in Montreal wants to train at TriStar Gym (where GSP trains) or Head Quarters for BTT Canada, another big school. I've survived so far by busting my old ass and competing and also getting my students to compete. I don't have the budget to do much marketing and this prize would certainly help out big time. Thank you.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Melbourne
    Where are the voting buttons for 10th Planet Melbourne (Australia)?

Array

School
    10th planet Melbourne/ GVJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Gray View Post
    Where are the voting buttons for 10th Planet Melbourne (Australia)?
    +1

Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne
    put another vote down for 10th Planet Melbourne; the place has pretty much become a second home for me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Frank Barca is the man. He's done an awesome job of nurturing the 10th Planet System in Australia. Nobody is more devoted than he is. But you guys should have been more active during the "nomination phase". Get Melbourne voted in for next year.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Support given for the Montreal Moon.
    Great gym. Great people. Growing talent from the ground up.
    Shawn Murphy - aka - Mr. Fantastic

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    There are tons of moons out there who are doing really well but im gonna have to give it to Louise at Montreal for holding the fort down especially with Tri-star and BTT Canada at his door step. Keep up the hard work Montreal!

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil Salameh View Post
    There are tons of moons out there who are doing really well but im gonna have to give it to Louise at Montreal for holding the fort down especially with Tri-star and BTT Canada at his door step. Keep up the hard work Montreal!
    Louise is hot
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    Louise is hot

Did 10P Rochester simply not get nominated, or am I missing something?

Array

School
    10th planet Springfield
    I was super hesitant to vote, because i was under the impression that you couldnt vote for your own team. Maybe that was just to nominate, but it was made very clear that you couldnt vote for your own team. The only reason i support this, is it forces people to be honest and unbiased. The way the poll is set up now, it seems to just be out to prove who has the most students online. Which is cool and all, but we should change it to "got the most students to sign up for 10thplanetjj.com this year Moon." This is an noteworthy accomplishment just the same, But when I hear "MOON of THE YEAR" i think of tournament prescense, i think of the impact that this moon has on its town, its state, its region, and the globe. I remember a year or so ago eddie was talking about what it takes to take your gym to the next level, a few things i remember, 1 get your guys competeing and winning. 2 get some wrestling in your gym. 3 get weights and some strength training. 4 get as much info from the source's as you can.

1 Lets tally medals for the year, no doubt were in the top. 2 braught a world class wrestling coach into the mix. 3 we now have STATE OF THE ART gear to train with, if its makin diffrences in the top level players games, we have one, if not three. 4. weve mentioned before Glover, Caio Terra, Eddie Bravo, Sean Beezy, Gokor, and the list goes on and on. Im preaching to the choir at this point. When it comes it impacts made tho, not a tournament in the midwest goes on without 10thplanet Springfield showin up deep. We have asserted ourselves as the best equipped (tools and Coaches) gym in the midwest. As for our impact on the community, as far as i know were the only one who gave every seminar this year, for FREE. There was two seminars that required you to donate toys, that we then donated to children with cancer, im not positive, but what other gyms engage in things like that in their community.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast