Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Array

School
    products are sold at lots of 'em

plant oils

I love love love to see and hear how SBC has helped people heal, and prevent.
    Holllllllllaaaaaaaaaa!
    I'm on facebook.com/cheribomb4 if anyone is interested being my frennn. I keep it mildly entertaining, sudsy pics of me holding soap. Hey I shake what my mama gave me why not. :P

Thieves oil is ALSO made up of plant oils, just like SBC and Defense. There is no wrong answer here peeps.

After meeting 1000's of guys at the tournaments that I sell SBC, I have deduced one thing.. everyone has a different immune system. Some guys say, I step on the mat, and I get ringworm. Others proudly say, I've never had ringworm, b/c I'm so clean. Yes, that's partly true... but the truth of the matter is some of us are more predisposed to pathogens b/c of the DNA we inherited from Mom and Dad. Where one person might be good at fending off skin fungus, the same person may get pneumonia more often. And it may be quite the opposite for another person. Therefore, know thyself.

The wrong answer is using chemicals. As Guy has done such a great job at educating people about skin flora, antibacterials/chemicals will destroy your external defense. Chemicals are for surfaces. You should use the crap out of chemicals on your mats and surfaces, and gym gear.
    If you can't pronounce it, don't put it on you, or in you.

After studying Plant oils/essential oils, with my teacher, Victoria Edwards, a renowned "Aromatherapist", I created the soap bar 5 years ago in my kitchen, I have many more formulas beyond Super Body Care.

http://www.facebook.com/SuperBodyCare

Array

School
    all the way in Australia huh!!!! if you were local I'd send it!!! I have an Aussie salesguy, I'll ask him what I could do, or maybe his next trip back to Australia.
    anyway, if you do come to the states or know someone...cheri@superbodycare.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    I highly recommend Cheri's products. I've used others in the past and hers just seem to feel better to me. The wipes are a must after training and competing. I'm recommending it to all my students to have a canister in their gym bag at tournies. Despite the rules, there are still some nasty dudes out there on the mats. I would also suggest (if you don't already) washing your training clothes and towels and anything else that touches you or others during training after EVERY training session. Even if you get home at midnight, throw it in the washer and let it run. Stuff can get in your clothes and I refuse to roll with anyone who's training gear stinks. I make some use the showers at my gym BEFORE training. Good for anyone who does construction.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    I use Battery Acid and Bleach...makes the eyes sting a bit, but kills everything

Just kidding, disclaimer: Do NOT use battery acid and bleach to clean anything or allow it to come in contact with your person...

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Does anybody know where you can get this type of stuff in the uk?

Got an infection in a cut I have in my leg from rolling last week, now its swollen, red and im on penicilin for a week!

Array

School
    Westshore Wrestling Club
    GBurton,

This is our UK distributor.....http://www.garrafightwear.com/

Guy
    Defense Soap

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Thanks il use that after i train everytime in the future

Array

School
    Westshore Wrestling Club
    Your welcome.

Guy
    Defense Soap

Array

School
    What a great thread... at minimum people, wash your hands before you roll, and encourage others.. hands make the best vehicles to spread all kinds of junk. Thank you John, thank you Neale, and thanks Nate!!!

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Hey, don't mention it. As for everyone else WASH YOUR DIRTY ASSES BEFORE YOU COME ROLL! lol So much for keepin it clean

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast