Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu

Helicopter Gun ship spraying taliban in afganistan " Raw" video

Damn this shit is gangster, just like a video game. And you gotta give the taliban credit man they got balls.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    whoa you can see wounded dudes crawling before they get sprayed, dudes carrying rpg's, even there vest's. those cams have crazy resolution.

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Watching that hurts my heart. Dam.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Oh come now who doesn't appreciate a ridiculously one sided fight every so often. A little overkill using missiles one or two guys, YEAH, but at the end of the day killing Americans, or killing Taliban? I am just saying I am glad we're the guys with the helicopters, used to watch these guys do their work when I was in Iraq, they are artist when it comes to destruction. I know I will probably catch flak for this. But honestly they killed a few friends of mine so I don't really care.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Oh come now who doesn't appreciate a ridiculously one sided fight every so often. A little overkill using missiles one or two guys, YEAH, but at the end of the day killing Americans, or killing Taliban? I am just saying I am glad we're the guys with the helicopters, used to watch these guys do their work when I was in Iraq, they are artist when it comes to destruction. I know I will probably catch flak for this. But honestly they killed a few friends of mine so I don't really care.
    i salute you dog, i just wish the war wasn't bullshit cause damn thease dudes are professional. what a waist of talent & valuable military resources

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    They are professional because our tax dollars trained them to become professionals back in the 80's when the CIA trained them to fight the Russians, people think they are stupid, shit one guy we took out was wearing a UC Berkeley Alumni ring, food for thought.

Array

School
    EpLegends Martial Arts
    We first start with killing talibans.... Then we start with killing americans... our goverment is very corupt right now. :/ Its all fun in games till its in our back yard

Array

School
    EpLegends Martial Arts
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/o...-politics.html

It all begins from some where.... :/ its not one giant step to a goal, its many many little steps until ur sitting there saying WTF! How did this happen? I dont get it... oh... 9/11? :/ hmm....

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    They are professional because our tax dollars trained them to become professionals back in the 80's when the CIA trained them to fight the Russians, people think they are stupid, shit one guy we took out was wearing a UC Berkeley Alumni ring, food for thought.
    field stripping ww2 style "nice" yo I ment the pilots and U.S. ground troops are professtional, but the taliban have some balls i'll give them that. in ww2 the marines in the pacific took gold teeth collections out of the mouths of dead japanease soldiers with there K-bar knives. sounds savage, but japanease soldiers chopped up american soldiers bodies and piled the parts on top of each other & the blood turned all black and shit. " that was a savage war "

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Im to much of an asshole to have compassion, especially since a bunch of my buddys have seen horrific things done by the enemy in combat. Sometimes shit gets real and you gotta get your hands dirty. I support my my bros!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast