Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    American Top Team NY
    lovin it

Array

School
    Rōnin
    great stuff, move to northern Ontario to train for a rematch you learn to swing a hamer and chug a beer

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Awesome as always Jake!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Great stuff Senior Budo.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Sick, Wicked and Nasty. The interview was sick, The triangle setups were wicked and the roll was nasty. My favorite episode yet.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Seems pretty unanimous. Best yet imo as well. Jeff glover is def my second favorite to learn from because I agree that I want my jj to be fluid transitions to create and capitalize on openings dynamicly. If its fun to watch, I promise, its funner to do.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Love Jeff Glover. Fantastic watch, Jake.

I really enjoy what you do with the Rolled Up series.

On a different note, I am curious to know whether or not Mr. Glover receives any hate mail for naming and renaming the chokes (darce, marce, farce, starce & slarce). He should know that all of those have been common in Brazil for years. He is simply taking moves that other people created and renaming them. Really arrogant and classless, in my opinion.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Relson Gracie, Phoenix AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    Love Jeff Glover. Fantastic watch, Jake.

I really enjoy what you do with the Rolled Up series.

On a different note, I am curious to know whether or not Mr. Glover receives any hate mail for naming and renaming the chokes (darce, marce, farce, starce & slarce). He should know that all of those have been common in Brazil for years. He is simply taking moves that other people created and renaming them. Really arrogant and classless, in my opinion.
    You do realize that people have been saying the same thing about Eddie for years, regarding the renaming of moves. I think you need to relax a bit. All that humidity down south must have clouded your thinking for a moment. Those varaitions on the name Darce are variations of the original move. A way for him to teach, and for us to retain information. The same thing Eddie is doing, by helping to progress Jiu-Jitsu. By calling Glover arrogant and classless you are inturn denigrading him for doing the same thing that Eddie does and that is just plane ignorant.

Array

School
    Reigate Martial arts
    awesome looking forward to the darce dvd

Array

School
    Kalgoorlie :(
    Quote Originally Posted by djradoff View Post
    You do realize that people have been saying the same thing about Eddie for years, regarding the renaming of moves. I think you need to relax a bit. All that humidity down south must have clouded your thinking for a moment. Those varaitions on the name Darce are variations of the original move. A way for him to teach, and for us to retain information. The same thing Eddie is doing, by helping to progress Jiu-Jitsu. By calling Glover arrogant and classless you are inturn denigrading him for doing the same thing that Eddie does and that is just plane ignorant.
    Pretty sure this is a piss take dude.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast