View Poll Results: Should Eddie make a shirt that say's " Yo Hug The Fucking Knee "

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

11 91.67%
  • no

1 8.33%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    Well....me personally when I use rubber guard with MMA I always think that my free hand should be punching. So, I guess I get caught up in the moment and start hitting that ear that is right in front of me. If my opponent tries to block I will zombie and then hug the knee. Then....my other hand is free!!! YAY!! More head punching.

Array

School
    N-1 Thai Boxing Academy
    hug the damn knee or if he's gone home alone or stalling do like Jason "Dooms" Day did in the UFC fight throw some vicious elbows!

P.S. Interestingly enough he's also got a MMA win by Twister submission on his record!

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Should that be the next 10th Planet shirt? HUG THE DAMN KNEE!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    If your not hugging you should be try to be crackheading. I like crackbows. It doesn't even feel fair.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    George Sotiropolous plays a "Sick" rubber guard in the UFC. The Swim, to Spider Webb, to Arm Crush, against Jason Dent was some beutifull shit to watch. Shayna Baseler also hit a Twister in strikeforce. The new Hybrid Generation of Jiu Jitsu Artists' are going to bring some "Sick Shit" to mma

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Me and George learned that path together! And he would've finished that arm crush, if he had got the foot behind the head!

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Im marked as the "10th Planet guy" in the gym Im in now. Which is bad, because I know very little of anything I have stitches in my knee, so I can only fight off my back, and another opening in my ankle so now lockdown.

The instructor now just sits there, and grins at me, and wont let me do anything till I try rubber guard. He just postures out of it. I know if I can get him in there, he cant get out, but my set up needs work.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Your supposed to hug the knee?? LOL just kidding. I was at the rumble in the cage when dooms day pulled the twister against a supposed good boxer. He had been saying on the radio earlier that day that he would win by twister I was still super excited to see it live in MMA though.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Crackbows are my favorite

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    I Approve

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast