Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware

10th Planet Delaware - rolling with the Coach VOL 2

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    I envy you because you get to beat up all the Jersey Boy Meatheads.

Array

School
    Thnx...Im a jersey boy (living in DE)....but not a meathead.. as you can see from my small stature

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Meatheads usually have muscles but that's not what defines them. Its an attitude. Only Jersey Boys can master it.

Array

School
    Ill be on the look out then. But dont believe the hype...plenty of that running thru lots of places---even canada. The place dont always make the attitude. I grew up in NJ my entire life and know plenty of people who r not even close to what u describe.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Bell View Post
    Meatheads usually have muscles but that's not what defines them. Its an attitude. Only Jersey Boys can master it.
    funny - just heard on the radio this morning that people in NJ are ranked #1 is being Rude (in the US)

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Here we go again with the Jersey Meathead stuff... Lmao. Figured you guys woulda pick up from last time the Kevin IS a Jersey boy. Though I have to say he's about 100% tougher than any Jersey shore or WVU student (University of Jersey, Weat Virginia University Campus) dude I've every rolled with KILL

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Neale Hoerle View Post
    Here we go again with the Jersey Meathead stuff... Lmao. Figured you guys woulda pick up from last time the Kevin IS a Jersey boy. Though I have to say he's about 100% tougher than any Jersey shore or WVU student (University of Jersey, Weat Virginia University Campus) dude I've every rolled with KILL
    Check the article below - Only one of those idiots are from NJ...that damn show aint reality

New Jersey's governor has joined the chorus of reality show "Jersey Shore" haters, and he's blaming his state's bad rap on interlopers - from New York.

"It takes a bunch of New Yorkers… drops them at the Jersey shore, and tries to make America feel like this is New Jersey," Gov. Chris Christie complained yesterday on ABC's "This Week." "The Jersey shore is a beautiful place, and it's a place that everybody should come on vacation."

Indeed only one of the eight ultra bronzed housemates on MTV's hit show calls the garden state home. Sammi is from Hazlet - and that's in north Jersey.

Three of the serial partiers, including abtastic Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, hail from Staten Island and one is from the Bronx.

The show's most famous phenom - Snooki - was born in Chile and raised by her adoptive Italian-American family in the upstate New York town of Marlboro.

The show has been the target of an onslaught of complaints from Jersey residents who believe the show wrongly depicts shore culture as one long drunken brawl, dripping in hair gel.

Italian American groups have also weighed in on the use of the words "guido" and "guidette," by the show's 20-something reality stars.

Christie wants the country to see the real Jersey shore for itself.

"We've got another six weeks or so of summer left," he implored. "Come to New Jersey."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...#ixzz0z4izJ8Uo