Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPOSTOR Alert!

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
    1st off let me say this I take it personal when somebody triesx to take shots at my gym anybody in it I feel Gary is a good guy that just happen 2 fall on some hard time and as a gym we try 2 stick together and help out I don't need anybody sayin' anything 2me about how I word stuff on MY PAGE, if you have a problem with it there are BILLIONS of other places that you can go on that website and as Jon said we are back on track but Kendall I'd love 2 show you how much of a joke I am if you ever came to the gym . . .
    slow down there buckaroo.
    if you read my first post here, I was updating a map. your addy never correlated with 10th Planet Indy- as it was listed before.
    When you have someone listing things, that arent current, correct or official, you're gonna get people asking questions.

its an old group thats gonna get archived anyway.

dont make keyboard threats bud- just makes you look like an ass.

Array

School
    10th planet Indianapolis
    Hopefully he is man enough @Bryan LoL but I did kinda get out of order with my attitude, my bad . . .

Array

School
    10th planet Indianapolis
    Funny I dont think I look like ass, don't feel like 1 either . . . just don't come @ me sideways and we won't have this problem again :-) have A nice day

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    1st off let me say this I take it personal when somebody triesx to take shots at my gym anybody in it I feel Gary is a good guy that just happen 2 fall on some hard time and as a gym we try 2 stick together and help out I don't need anybody sayin' anything 2me about how I word stuff on MY PAGE, if you have a problem with it there are BILLIONS of other places that you can go on that website and as Jon said we are back on track but Kendall I'd love 2 show you how much of a joke I am if you ever came to the gym . . .
    Justin, there are right ways and wrong ways to respond to someones inquiry, while your representing 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu, please make sure you do so respectfully, it reflects upon all of us, and many of has have clawed tooth and nail to get our credibility where it is today. We all have bad days, I can only hope that you were having one when you responded. Please consider that your representing something/someone other than yourself when doing so while under the 10th Planet banner.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Justin, there are right ways and wrong ways to respond to someones inquiry, while your representing 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu, please make sure you do so respectfully, it reflects upon all of us, and many of has have clawed tooth and nail to get our credibility where it is today. We all have bad days, I can only hope that you were having one when you responded. Please consider that your representing something/someone other than yourself when doing so while under the 10th Planet banner.
    +1

Array

School
    10th planet Indianapolis
    @Chris: I do apologize and yes I am having a bad day (actually a bad past 4months) but thats still no excuse for the way I reacted . . . I'd like to make a quicktime out to apologize to the 10thPlanet orginization and to Kendell Madden personally for my behavior, you caught me off my square today but I'll try my best not to let it happen again . . .

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Helton View Post
    10th Planet Indy was official and run by Gary Hoyd. He had some financial difficulties I believe. He recently got back on track with a new location and I think they'll be official again soon.
    This
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    We love ya brotha, we know you guys have had some issues over there, we wish you the best and hope you guys can get up and going back to full speed soon.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

K Madden

@Chris: I do apologize and yes I am having a bad day (actually a bad past 4months) but thats still no excuse for the way I reacted . . . I'd like to make a quicktime out to apologize to the 10thPlanet orginization and to Kendell Madden personally for my behavior, you caught me off my square today but I'll try my best not to let it happen again . . .
    Thank you. gladly appreciated and accepted.
    I don't like stirring up emotions, but I want to make sure things are correct. We have a growing community of really wonderful people, I just wanted to make sure we didn't have someone pushing the name- without permission.
    I'm glad to hear they are back on track to becoming an affiliate again! I'm up in Indy every now and again as well, so it'd be great for me personally
    And then we can put this behind us and try and GoGo each other! YAAAAYYY!!!!!

"then they lived happily ever after, The End"

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Our family is growing by the day guys. We do need to run a tight ship but like Herzog said, let's do it respectfully. "Slow and Control" ; )

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast