Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside
    If you can get to chill dog you should really try to work the invisible collar better control and alot more uncomfortable for your opponent some people will actually tap to it

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    If you're not going to Invisible Collar you shouldn't hang out there, immediately move forward in the path.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    RMNU
    Makes sense. Thanks guys!

Array

School
    10th Planet Nottingham
    main this from chill dog is to keep that shield strong and not let him break it. but as mr herzog said go to ic or move forward in the path :-)

i didnt feel comfortable with anything untill i learned to double bag.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Don "Singlet" Blankenship View Post
    i didnt feel comfortable with anything untill i learned to Tea bag.
    Fixed Don. Lmao :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    I was very comfy, till that little move where they stack you on their knuckles. Now I double bag instead of Zombie, or pump
    I got called a troll for saying that a double bag should solve the "rubber stamp".

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    At first, I didn't really care for chilldog, but after drilling it more I'm starting to get more comfortable with it. I personally prefer going from New York to Invisible Collar.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson (Weebo) View Post
    I got called a troll for saying that a double bag should solve the "rubber stamp".
    Not a troll at all! The Rubber Stamp has changed my game. It's 100% legit! I still don't have full range of my hip movement, I know ribs take forever to heal, I guess a little longer when they're popped at the spine... Now I am using double bagger, or just not hanging out after hitting the Zombie. When I got hurt from it, I was trying to let a new student work a pass/ guard break, and he was grinding away, It was uncomfortable, but nothing major, and I didn't know the move was legit "at the time". So I let him try and figure out it wasn't working, and go to another strategy/tech. He didn't, so I swept. But I'm still paying for the choice to "let him figure it out" LoL! I think we both learned valuable lesson's that day

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    If you're not going to Invisible Collar you shouldn't hang out there, immediately move forward in the path.
    What's bad about hanging out in Chill Dog?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast