Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Not much for technique when you are pissed.

I hate to break it to you guys, but he has been doing this for years. I dropped in and it took only one of his Muay Thai classes before I figured out he was full of shit. He PERSONALLY told me he is a black belt in BJJ under Rickson, muay thai champ in Thailand, and was a long-time, "personal" student of Bas. I remember an old thread on Sherdog where he was busted on the Bas affiliation. Bas's "little sister" confirmed the only they've had with him was a few phone calls and emails about training with Bas, but they had never met. Oh, and Terry Gibson didn't really teach ground fighting, it was Silat and you should be ashamed of yourself for even using Mr. Gibson's name to further promote your BS.

Red Cloud DID talk alot of smack about Piet, his school, and his family; consequently, Red Cloud was handed his ass by Piet AND one of Piet's students!

Red Cloud has touted himself as a multiple world champion, yet we cannot find an actual record of him winning a single fight.

He has bounced from place to place, teaching in short spurts. Normally, he finds some health club that doesn't know shit about martial arts or fighting, is impressed by a fake belt and name dropping, and he will "teach" there for a few months before they figure out whats up.

He is enthusiastic about being a "fighter", but I, and most of northeastern Oklahoma's BJJ/MMA community hate how he fleeces these unsuspecting people who just want to learn how to defend themselves. What happens if they really invest in this BS, end up in a fight somewhere, and get smashed? What liability does he have?

Just be honest about it. We don't hate him as a person, we just hate what he does to our community. We're all fairly tight knit in the area and love this sport and want to see it grow beyond our wildest expectations, but we hate douchebags who do shit like this. And when they get caught, "Oh, it was just a misunderstanding...."

Array

School
    NA
    I think everyone should be allowed to explain themselves. In situations like this it's hard to bounce back from when the evidence is stacked up against you and you become well known and labelled as a pathological liar. These websites didn't just put information up, there was something someone said to have this information posted that Red Cloud has a bjj black belt, or that he trained with Bas Rutten, he won a fight card on one website that sherdog proves he didn't, he won 15 fights and got some sort of belt, etc.. I'm sure that owner Melissa didn't get a misunderstood message that he told her Eddie Bravo managed him. if you asked her she might say "Well he told me Eddie Bravo was his manager, not that he PLANNED on training with him". Those 2 things are way too far apart to be taken as a misunderstanding. Maybe if he said he planned on training and she misunderstood it for just training and said he trained with him...but managed by? come on. that was put in the email to get the sale. And 27 years of jiu jitsu? how consistently?...if i took jiu jitsu 5 years ago and did it for a year...then stopped but trained every once in awhile maybe standup maybe jits every once in awhile, i wouldn't say I took it for 5 years...i'd say I trained for 1 year, 4 years ago! jiu jitsu for 27 years would've been shown in the fight against piet, i think whether it was brazilian or japanese. Whatever, not trying to bag on anyone....I think it's best to be humble and admit when you fucked up especially when you've been caught to this degree.

Quote Originally Posted by redcloud.anquoe View Post
    I don't call everyone calling names to someone who isn't around to defend themselves professional...
    Uh, yeah you have. Thats why Jimmy and Piet beat yo ass.

Quote Originally Posted by redcloud.anquoe View Post
    Piet ( I could've disrespected his name, but didn't) for the record has never met me. We did fight on a "loaded card" with Triton judges, a Triton Ref....etc. I've never really sat down to talk with Piet about why he doesn't like me. I've never once said ANYTHING about his family, mainly because I wouldn't want someone saying anything about my own. To disrepect someone's family is a total lack of Integrity, Character, & everything that makes a person good. Piet, I would never disrespect you kids, your wife, your parents, or your family...but, you on the other hand. Let me train with the 10th Planet & I'll gladly give you your pretty payback...it'd be a classic Army vs. Marine stand-off. I should hope after that, we could bury all this B.S. and get along. I don't know you to judge you, but I do know you don't like me for some unknow reason. I never said I came to your gym & beat all your students, never said anything about you, Jimmy Johnson, Levi, or whoever else you train. That was all started by some unknown A-hole who wanted to see us square off... Maybe we can bring you out of your "retirement" & hook it up one more time.
    I know you don't like me (for some unknown reason), so by nature, I don't like you...Other people don't like you cause your a D**K.
    You talked mad shit about him, his family, and Triton; I've heard some of it personally.

LOL @ Triton judges, refs, etc.....it was a sanctioned fight, thus all personnel were provided via Oklahoma athletic commission. And you just got smack up in that fight, nothing more, nothing less.

But I do agree with you on one point: Piet IS a dick.

And ladies of gentlemen of the alleged 10th planet (shouldn't it be 9th since Pluto is no longer considered a planet? j/k), this is not just some guy at a bar telling tall tales to pick up a drunk slut, or a kid who think Eddie is cool and is making up stories at school to look cool, this man markets himself as a world class fighter and is taking money in exchange for martial arts training, and is now using your affiliation's name to turn a quick, unethical, and probably illegal profit. He has been outed numerous times for the same stuff, he just uses different names. Cease and desist, anyone? He puts the "bitch" in habitual offender.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....1725738&page=1

Array

School
    DawgPound Fight Academy, Tahlequah, OK
    Redclown? Too bad your not man enough to use your real name... I can handle the name calling. I've heard it before. As for tight knit in Tulsa? HAHAHA....You guys treat anyone who isn't part of your little high school click like trash!! I've had enough of this. it's also not to mature to be putting up old traffic tickets that have been paid off...c'mon, now knuckleheads!! get real...

Array

School
    DawgPound Fight Academy, Tahlequah, OK
    And, I NEVER ONCE talked smack about Piet's family or him. I do now just because it's happening to me, again. I still show your gym no respect because of you arrogance that the stupid Marines taught you. You still don't know me & never once took the time...Since when does being a BJJ Black Belt seem important anyway? I've seen tons of fighters with little or no training beat the crap out of Brazilian Jiu jitsu Black Belts...

So you never said Piet is a fraud and "many of your students who came from his gym said you can beat his ass"? You never said Piet moved to Tulsa because he couldn't hack it in the Marines? Really?

So why did you fight Jimmy and then Piet? Why would they pick on a nobody like you? Because you ran your mouth and didn't expect to get checked. You better check yoself before you wreck yoself. WORD.

Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast