Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Busy Schedules!

Array

School
    10th Planet VistA

Busy Schedules!

So I know most of us are pretty busy these days! Im blessed to turn my passion into an income, but most are not as fortunate. So between taking the kids to soccer practice, and grandma to get her prescriptions, when do you find time to train? What days, what times, etc.?

Thank you for your input!

Array

School
    AVK Submission Grappling
    mon-thurs 6:30-9 saturday 6-9pm

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    6:00 till 7:30am then 7:00-9:00pm Mon to Friday. 9:00am-12:00 Sat. People with fights do a lot more.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    My old schedule at 10th Planet Omaha was M/W 8-9:30pm and Tu/Th 8:30-10pm with class at 6pm on Fridays and then open mat was 11-1 on Saturdays (I think). I would try to make it to every class but I usually only made 4 on average.

Since I moved, I'm looking at 6:15 to 7:45pm M/W/F and possibly throwing in some Judo on Tuesday and Thursday at the same time.

I have four kids and a wife that likes me to be in the house... so it's possible to get out there and train if you have the money. Even then... go make the money and still train. I look at guys like Bob and PT (from another forum) and see the sacrifices that they have made to train and just cannot accept excuses from anyone. You make a choice.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    My schedule rotates. Every three weeks I get 5 days off in a row. This is the week I hit it hard. But usually I'll find 2 hours on a Wed or Mon to train.

Muay thai and Strength and COnditioning monday wednesday friday 9am till 12pm, 730pm till 930pm
    Jiu Jitsu at Marcelo Garcia Tuesday and Thursday 12pm till 1pm, then 6pm till 830pm

when im getting ready for a fight i also do Jits Thai and MMA on Saturdays
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    My school only has 3 no gi classes a week. Tues 7-8.30, Thurs 6-7.30 and sat 12-1.30. I go to these and i lift weights for an hour mon, wed, fri and sun. I also grapple at my friends garage when ever we can.

Training and working full time is hard! Its what I look forward to when im at work everyday though

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    I work Long shifts overnight my schedule is tough trying to squeeze in rest , lifting weights and no gi jiujitsu , i only get to go 2 days a week

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    I got lucky...10th planet springfield has a class that goes from 4:45am to 6am on tue and thurs thats the earliest Ive ever seen and really the only way I can go to classes on a regular basis.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    MON 6-730pm (JJ) / 730-9pm (MMA)
    TUE 6-730pm (MMA) / 730-9pm (JJ)
    WED (same as MON)
    THR (nothing - spend my time with the girls)
    FRI 6-8pm (open mat)
    SAT 7-830am (JJ/MMA)
    SUN 10am-12PM (JJ/MMA: Privates)

Everyday 5-630am (Lift weights or cardio)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast