Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by BillWalker View Post
    I dont think Ian is asking for every move you have. You keep saying how complex it is and how deep it is, which I in no way doubt. But it is just another guard and everyone can explain a move in a certain guard on paper. I Think Ian just wants something rather than "Its complicated". I mean the details on just the meat hook are complicated but we can type them out or make a 2 minute video explaining that one position with a lot of the details included.

I personally am just waiting for the videos. So this response is mainly just to maybe shed some light on what Ian keeps asking for.
    I think what I'll do is film a bit this weekend. One of the guys said he'll be a dummy. Now I just got to coordinate. Busy weekend w all the events going off.
    Last edited by Slick Rick; 09-23-2011 at 10:25 PM.

Dustin C.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Rick View Post
    I thunk what I'll do is film a bit this weekend. One of the guys said he'll be a dummy. Now I just got to coordinate. Busy weekend w all the events going off.
    Hey Rick, if you need some help hit me up bro.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Where have you been all my life Slick Rick? Do you by chance have any Evil guard competition videos I could check out?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    Where have you been all my life Slick Rick? Do you by chance have any Evil guard competition videos I could check out?
    I have some rolling sessions of Bollinger and I. ADCC trials highlight is there but they only show like 10 seconds of the match. Me getting leg locked. They didn't show the other 4 and a half mins of guard work. The guy couldn't pass guard and caught me in a foot lock instead. Hence the reason for me to start learning leg locks. I don't want to be outclassed by a leg lock these days so I have to go to the source. Still getting the guard passed and the occasional foot lock but I'm worlds away from the ADCC match when it comes to defense. Live and learn.

Others have recorded our sessions but who knows where those are at. They're floating around I'm sure.

Dustin C. Thanks man I'll hit you up too about doing vid.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    marcelo XGUARD & BUTTERYFLY guard book is the shit

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by The kza View Post
    marcelo XGUARD & BUTTERYFLY guard book is the shit
    yeah all this evil guard talk got me cracking mine open again. lol

Array

School
    Reading and watching vid. Marcelo is a bad dude. so many bad dudes, it's hard to keep track of just one. You have to be like Anthony Bourdain up in this. Take the xg from mg, the rg from eb, the braulio estima stuff, the gokor stuff, the kesting and glover stuff.. And for dessert, a lil Bollinger couldn't hurt.
    Last edited by Slick Rick; 09-23-2011 at 10:26 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Rick View Post
    Reading and watching vid. Marcelo is a bad dude. so many bad dudes, it's hard to keep track of just one. You have to be like Anthony Bourdain up in this. Take the xg from mg, the rg from eb, the braulio estima stuff, the gokor stuff, the kesting and glover stuff.. And or dessert, a lil Bollinger couldn't hurt.
    Agreed. I'm constantly watching vids and inserting high level guys shit into my own Rolodex. I'm curretly playing with some DLR Guard. Due to my bad hip its tough and sometimes down right excruciating to play butterfly guard depending on the day. So I've been injecting and tweaking some DLR guard sweeps and combining it with some of my leg locks (Reaper and 50/50 stuff), to fill the void for the days when I just can't play butterfly.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Dammit you two guys made me laugh in a "quiet area."

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    OH, you know my ex-wife
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    Its a female groin protector that look like a normal girls private area, but upon attempted insertion shoots out acid and poisonous spiders that also spit acid.
    Dammit you two guys made me laugh in a "quiet area."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast