Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    Mmmmm...tits...

I mean, welcome!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Before 10th Planet was born, back when I was a purple belt commentating for King of the Cage and Pride, Gerald was my first mma student. He was the first person to hit a twister in an mma fight and was the first person to use the rubber guard to finish in an mma fight, meathook to triangle in Gladiator Challenge "Rumble in the Rockies".

He is a very important part and historical piece in the 10th Planet story
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Welcome to the forum. I was there at Legends when you and Einstein received your black belts. It was a great atmosphere.

Too bad I can't recall what techniques you showed us. I remember that there were some cool details about them... My bad...

Array

School
    10th planet eugene
    Hey guys! You're here too! All this name calling "es bulllllsheeeet" None of you guys have been around long enough to know where this quote came from.....Its great to be on here and I will be on the forum all the time now that I know my password. Its "bootactual" so none of you douche bags better log on under my name and post gay shit about me or your dead...

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene / Northwest Training Center
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentSmith View Post
    Lol its something he called pretty much all us at one time or another at NTC (10th Planet Eugene). That and Smirnoff
    Thank Goodness he hasnt called me that... He hasnt used smirnoff lately..=)

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Hey Gerald. Great to have you on the forum. So, what is "The Finishing Machine" up to these days? Teaching full time?

Hey Gerald, glad your here. I wanted to say hi Monday at Legends but I was pretty shell shocked (first time there) and time got away from me. Did not mean to be rude.
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    Hey Gerald welcome to the madness! We had one of you guys stop by at 10th Planet Phoenix and roll he was super tough and well taught. He also alluded to a story about a Karate (or other TMA) master who felt that his stuff was better than MMA/jiu-jitsu. Apparently there was an additional lesson after class in the cage! Care to share all the details? If this get your student in trouble then, I'm making it all up and please forget I mentioned it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Gerald is abadass

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric PLatt View Post
    Hey Gerald welcome to the madness! We had one of you guys stop by at 10th Planet Phoenix and roll he was super tough and well taught. .
    Do you remember his name by chance? We've had a few tough guys come out of there. Good to hear someone is repping 10th Planet Eugene!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast