Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA

Rear Nake Choke = Broken Arm

So I'm just wondering if anyone has had or heard of this happening. So far the consensus is no. Guess it was just the right/wrong angle, leverage, pressure etc.

Couple weeks ago i competed in a match, had back control fighting for a choke and the guy's defense was tough. Eventually got my arm locked in for a RNC but his chin was still tucked a bit. Knowing the RNC was not completely in i was confident my squeeze was strong enough to finish, well it did that and more. Squeezed w everything i had, he tapped but right as he was tapping my forearm snapped around his chin. Now I'm out w a surgically repaired arm complete w plate and screws. The silver lining is i now have a bionic choke arm!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Ouch, dude that sucks. Never heard of that happening before. Have a speedy recovery!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Post videos or it didn't happen... what? That would be cool as hell to watch.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Video would be cool!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Fuck that, I don't need to see injury videos. I got plently of my own injuries!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    Yeah I'm w you Chris, no injury vids needed. But here's a pic right after surgery high as kite, fighting pain and eating a cookie a fellow nibiru warrior brought me in the hospital haha.

cookie.jpg

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona AOK
    Got milk? Lol thats crazy man, hope you have a speedy recovery
    No Jiu Jitsu, No Life
    Know Jiu Jitsu, Know Life

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Jasons a beast and I saw the video he even slapped his hand on the mat with his broken arm because it wasnt painful enough to just have a fracture.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    Jasons a beast and I saw the video he even slapped his hand on the mat with his broken arm because it wasnt painful enough to just have a fracture.
    thanks mike. haha yeah that part is a trip. felt and heard the snap but was so pumped and still didnt realize what really happened that i slapped the mat with my broken arm in celebration.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Holyfuckmonkeys!! That is one shit of a squeeze ya got there.. Sorry for the unnecessary cursing, but asskunt!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast