Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Koh View Post
    He told me to post it in the forum and I all i want to do is prove him wrong. Most of you guys don't give a shit but he really wants a challenge and told me to post the things he said. I don't agree or reinforce on the things he stated and that's another reason i posted this. He tells me the same thing in class everyday and it's really hard to "ignore" him when he keeps saying these negative things.
    So a troll convinces you to make a troll post for him? You just got double trolled. FIRST he talks shit to you about something you like, gets you raged and debating it. (#1 most common troll tactic, which he got you with it), THEN he gets you to bring it into your associates and peers to further propagate the nonsense :P

There's a billion people in the world who will tell you their shitty opinion on something over and over, "Doing something about it" is the wrong answer, if hes such an idiot then dont be his friend, if he's a good friend, just don't talk about shit hes ignorant in..

And last resort: SHOW him his boxing wont stop you from pulling guard and twisting him up ;D

Can we let this thread die now?

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    First, I'm not sure why everyone just roasted this poster, unless you think he is trolling. Younger kids stress over dumb things, but it's not disrespectful to bring this up. He didn't say "I think Eddie is wrong" or anything like that. He wasn't insulting rude. He said he believes in Eddie and wants to prove his dumb friend wrong. I thought that's what we wanted people to do - speak up! Take it easy, you might be good at ignoring haters, but not every teenager is. At least he came to us to request advice. I haven't seen very much of this typo of bashing on this forum, so this really stands out to me. Take it easy, and either answer his questions or ignore the post.

I'd say there are a few solutions. The easiest is to take pride in knowing that your friend in not only wrong, but closed minded and judgmental. Know that this is why you will go farther in life. Practice until you know you can wreck him in a fight, and then decide if you want to show him the proof.

The next best is invite him to take a trip with you to 10th Planet HQ. This way, you get to visit an awesome gym, learn from the best, AND watch your dumbass, big-mouth friend gets twisted into a pretzel. Hell, with his size, I bet someone will even let him strike! If he's not willing to go, you just won your argument. You can then say, "I gave you the chance to prove your point, and you pussied out. Any time you want to show you are right, let's go. Until then, shut up." What can he say in return?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Please ask him how much money would it take for him to leave me and my family alone, I don't want any trouble
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Lmaoooooo!!! ^

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Koh

Los Angeles... more specifically, Koreatown
    Tell his faggot ass to show up to legends.

Quote Originally Posted by brent_littell View Post
    Tell his faggot ass to show up to legends.
    Brent has been on the haters and the fakers lately...its kinda hot.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Brent has been on the haters and the fakers lately...its kinda hot.
    Why do you thank I've got him in pic? Brent is a sexual tyranosaurus bwhahahaha!

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    Lol this troll is Chael Sonnen-ing this forum without ever even seeing it

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    He's not going to show up and that's why i have to shut him up myself. I only came here for advice and not to get shitted on and you guys can talk all the crap you want because you have more experience than me. I don't even understand how this is trolling. Nowadays, everything is considered trolling on the internet

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast