Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    K Madden

How many of you have used the map I created?

Just going over a few things here and I realized how MUCH I use it.
    Doubt many use it like me, since I travel so much...but I'm curious to know- how many of you thugs use it, want to use it, or found a training partner because of it?

(Link to the map is in my signature block)

I look at it every one and a while to see where my Michigan people are at.

Edit: That came out wrong, i do not have like a school of people in MI (or anywhere for that matter). When I say my MI people i mean they are other people from MI

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Michigan is finally starting to become 10th p friendly we have been doing the system at Spyder Submissions for like well over a year now and i see we have got one in Detroit thats growing and lots of independents last couple fights i have done photography at i have seen numerous attempts of Rubber guard.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    I have used it several time, great feature. +1 to the takeover of Michigan by 10th planet!!

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    you need to get that Detroit gym marked on there!! We still look a little weak.

Sam Sales

Have used it a couple of times. It is a handy feature. Especially as i will be travelling lots over the next couple of years i dare say i will use it more. :-)

Array

School
    SIMS / 10th Planet Omaha
    Its too bad there is so little in New Jersey.
    My son is spendng the summer in West Orange, NJ. There are a lot of Renzo guys out there, but the closest place I found that seemed to have a legit kids program is Johnny Guerrero in Caldwell. This place: http://kneeonbelly.com/
    He will have to spend the next 2 months only in a gi, and he isn't excited about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Hester View Post
    My son is spendng the summer in West Orange, NJ. There are a lot of Renzo guys out there, but the closest place I found that seemed to have a legit kids program is Johnny Guerrero in Caldwell. This place: http://kneeonbelly.com/
    He will have to spend the next 2 months only in a gi, and he isn't excited about it.
    Nobody should be excited about that...

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I found one of the current places I train out of (Harvard Self Defense) through the map as Jon Cheng was a Senior at the time (he has since graduated). I've also chatted a bit with a few other kids from the forum through the map/threads (Rob and I met through the forum too, and Landon). I like it!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Hester
    I met Johnny Guerrero in January and he is a super nice dude. Black belt from Rigan Machado if I recall correctly.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast