Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    North Queensland Fight Academy - Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Triangles for bigger guys and if the positioning is right heel hooks, ankle locks I stay away from arms of larger guys since I tend to get overpowered. I tend to catch them more than attack though. That's just me.
    I was actually teaching a transition to triangle from dog fight earlier in the night and this guys partner said he couldn't triangle him, I jumped in myself and the guy was too big to lock off a triangle, and his lack of neck made it impossible, however just by securing the position you could switch to Bolt Lock which was effective drilling anyway.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    My main training partner is 6'4 and hes about the only person i have ever rolled with that can triangle me...but vice versa being a big guy with short legs i cant triangle at all i stick with darce chokes and some arm locks and been hitting twister like a mad man lately . I prefer lock down and working from there and side control both twister and modified scarf hold. If you bait a big guy to full mount its easy to bump and roll us

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidHamp View Post
    My main training partner is 6'4 and hes about the only person i have ever rolled with that can triangle me...but vice versa being a big guy with short legs i cant triangle at all i stick with darce chokes and some arm locks and been hitting twister like a mad man lately . I prefer lock down and working from there and side control both twister and modified scarf hold. If you bait a big guy to full mount its easy to bump and roll us
    Teepee?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    i actually just told the guys about this and they have been drilling it but i cannot sit up far enough with someone in between my legs to grab around my legs. If i can get someone into a high guard or get an arm islotaed i bait with a inverted armbar kinda thing and turn right into an omaplata works very well for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12