Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center

VIP Box for the UFC tomorrow night

I was ready to just watch some good fights at home and then BAM, a friend who I havent talked to in some time calls. He says "hey I just heard that there is some MMA thing going on tomorrow night". I said "yeah". And he says do you want to go? my boss said I could use his VIP box. I said "Hell to the FUCK Yeah". I will finally see my first LIVE UFC event tomorrow. Tito isnt on the card but I think I could settle.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Wow you are one lucky son of a bitch my friend! I'll look for you on TV. I wanted to go but none of my friends would buy tickets w me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Perez View Post
    I was ready to just watch some good fights at home and then BAM, a friend who I havent talked to in some time calls. He says "hey I just heard that there is some MMA thing going on tomorrow night". I said "yeah". And he says do you want to go? my boss said I could use his VIP box. I said "Hell to the FUCK Yeah". I will finally see my first LIVE UFC event tomorrow. Tito isnt on the card but I think I could settle.
    Live shows are an entire different experience. Lucky! I would have loved to see McCall put the stomping on Johnson live
    #10thplanetFREAKS