Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vegas?

Array

School
    Gracie University
    I'll be moving to vegas sometime next year.
    Already visited it before, and I'm hours from anyplace nice to train here in Texas, so I'll probably see about getting set up someplace there.
    Would be great to finally see some 10th planet stuff in person.

Thanks everyone. It's good to get some honest opinions from locals who train. You're right though, so many good schools here....just gotta get it on

Array

School
    joe hurst jiu jitsu undercover 10thp charlotte
    Mitchell i am moving out hteir in june of next year..i been scouting out places myself... I looked at all the schools i plan on visiting all of them to see which one i like.. i think they are all good schools.

Array

School
    just me for now
    I'm in vegas if you want to train and i've got all of eddies books

Array

School
    10th planet las vegas
    i train at sunset boxing and mma and im pretty much self taught 10th planet lol weve got a no gi jiu jitsu class mondays and wensdays were located right next to the galleria mall in henderson nevada come check us out! (: id love to see a 10th planet gym in vegas too and ive posted a thread about it before. if you want great training close to 10th planet vinny magalhes is your man down at extreme couture

Array

School
    10th planet las vegas
    and there is gonna be a seminar november 3rd in vegas according to the latest mastering the system video. not sure if its an actuall seminar by eddie or just a 10th planet seminar either way im goin! just a heads up its the next best thing to training at an actual 10thp gym

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123