Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur

JiuJitsu Quotes.. (Any other good ones?)

"If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it." - Rickson Gracie

If size mattered, the elephant would be the king of the jungle. - Rickson

When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim. - RCJ Machado

"You put the Devil on the other side and I will come to fight." - Royce Gracie

"A boxer is like a lion, the greatest predator on land. But you throw him in the shark tank and he's just another meal." - Renzo Gracie

If you think, you're late. If you're late, you muscle. If you muscle, you get tired. If you're tired, you die. When you die is when you tap. - Saulo Ribeiro

"Dont fear the man who practices 10,000 kicks once, fear the man who practices one kick 10,000 times" - Bruce Lee (not just jiujitsu, but I think it applies)

"a champion should ask himself: 'if I were to compete against myself, what would I practice to beat me?' -Leo Vieira

Array

School
    North Queensland Fight Academy - Australia
    “A black belt only covers two inches of your ass. You have to cover the rest.” - Royce Gracie.

Array

School
    no school in the area
    “‎Jiu-jitsu is the gentle art. It’s the art where a small man is going to prove to you, no matter how strong you are, no matter how mad you get, that you’re going to have to accept defeat. Thats what Brazilian Jiu-jitsu is.” Saulo Ribeiro

Jiu Jitsu is perfect. It's humans who make errors. - Rickson

"Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu blackbelts are blackbelts in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu" - Joe Rogan

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    "I'll fold your clothes while you're still in them." -Alder Hampell

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by jolanda olsthoorn View Post
    "brazilian jiu-jitsu blackbelts are blackbelts in brazilian jiu-jitsu" - joe rogan
    lol

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    Anything from Bas Rutten. I'll start with these two:

"They say the only way to stop a lion is by rear naked choke. But I think I'd just kick it in the face."
    "You're saying that about my wife? I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to break your knee."