Array

School
    Criqui BJJ

10th planet brown belt Brett Williams?

Can anyone here vouch for this guy? He was kinda drunk when I was talking to him at a local MMA show but he said he was a brown belt among other things. He lied about being someones JJ coach and was busted out for it by the guy he "coached". Anyways I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt maybe he was just drunk and exaggerated. He offered to do some seminars at my school and now I'm curious if he is legit because of his slip up.

Thanks,

Morgan

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    check Slick Ricks thread on ranks ... that should clear it up. Only blacks can give browns so ... there are only 10 guys that can give that ... so it shouldnt be hard to find out
    http://www.jj4all.com/10p/rank/
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    PS its alphabetical so short of the guy missing his mark on the list I'd say no
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    Can anyone here vouch for this guy? He was kinda drunk when I was talking to him at a local MMA show but he said he was a brown belt among other things. He lied about being someones JJ coach and was busted out for it by the guy he "coached". Anyways I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt maybe he was just drunk and exaggerated. He offered to do some seminars at my school and now I'm curious if he is legit because of his slip up.

Thanks,

Morgan
    Never heard of him, and theres not alot of us.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Thanks,

Morgan
    And you're sure it wasn't Quick in disguise?

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    And you're sure it wasn't Quick in disguise?
    lol