Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sam Sales

Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen 2

Holy fuck, Anderson is pissed. The conference call earlier

brief summery -

"First of all, Chael is a criminal," he began. "He’s been convicted of crimes. He doesn't deserve to be inside of the octagon. When the time comes and the time is right, I’m going to break his face and break every one of the teeth in his mouth."

That was the beginning of it, and if anything, Silva started off calmly and let his anger intensify, until getting out his frustration and simply hanging up. He had said everything he needed to say, and would no longer entertain Sonnen as a foil. But by then he didn't need to say anything else. He'd painted Sonnen as a felon, a fraud and a court jester.

Saying he was going to "beat him out of the UFC," Silva didn't promise just to win, but also to cause Sonnen injury unlike anything that had been seen in a cage before.

"What I'm going to inside the octagon is something that's going to change the image of the sport," he said. "I'm going to beat his ass like he's never been beaten before. I'm going to make sure that every one of his teeth are broken, his arms are broken, his legs are broken. He’s not going to be able to walk out of the octagon by himself. I can guarantee that."

So who you guys got?
    Anderson is going to 'look down, kick high' with his hands down, and knock Sonnen the fuck out i think. Round 1 or 2. :-)

Sam Sales

Sam Sales

'Chael is going to need a plastic surgeon'

'i am going to beat him like his parents should have'

Fuck! Anderson was on fire. Then he just hangs up LOL :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I sure hope silva has worked on tdd and getting back up I his feet. If he can't do that we may see a repeat of the first fight. I love silva but in the first fight he didn't do too well once taken down. I expect to see him come out guns blazing bell to bell. As for who will no? O man idk! It's going to be a war

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    "I have two words for Anderson, Medium... Rare"~Chael Sonnen

Chael via arm triangle!!!!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I remember watching Anderson Silva blast through Chris Leben after Leben trash talked him a LITTLE BIT...
    Steve Mazagatti better not be the ref. Otherwise, this is getting violent.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Except sonnet can and has put him on his back, Leban is a threat on the feet

Interestingly, Sonnen's been training with both Vinny Magalhaes and Neil Melanson, but proponents of the guard and even Rubber Guard in particular (Melanson uses something slightly different to mission control as a personal preference).

Array

School
    10th Planet Poplar Bluff, MO
    We will see probably the most focused and intense spider that we have seen since his early days... I think it's going to be a rough day for sonnen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast