Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    Alpha MMA
    Awesome video, it shows just how awesome Jiu Jitsu is for self defence. Im not taking anything away from the kid but he doesnt seem to be very experienced and yet he still dominated that guy.
    I love seeing the powers of Jiu Jitsu used for good haha

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreySmith View Post
    Awesome video, it shows just how awesome Jiu Jitsu is for self defence. Im not taking anything away from the kid but he doesnt seem to be very experienced and yet he still dominated that guy.
    I love seeing the powers of Jiu Jitsu used for good haha
    As a stand alone martial art, I still assert that BJJ is the best for self defense. This is pretty much how the Gracies used to look against most guys who had no idea what they were doing.

Array

School
    Alpha MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    As a stand alone martial art, I still assert that BJJ is the best for self defense. This is pretty much how the Gracies used to look against most guys who had no idea what they were doing.
    Definitely, and I honestly think 10th planet is now the greatest martial art for self defense. I also think that schools should run classes for girls to learn Jiu Jitsu, that way some sick motherfucker grabs a girl trying to assault her, the chick hip tosses him and snaps his arm.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123