Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin

Which video should i get next?

So i have a little extra cash and want to buy a new training video. I already have the 10th planet all stars and the OG video with the system on it. What video should i go with next? I heard the darceapedia was a good buy....Let me also say my riding is strong and my half guard is my other strong spot also is my side control I'm just not very offensive. Also being 5'11 and 280 i need to say most rubber guard stuff is out for me any help would be greatly appreciated.

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    I think Brandon Quick's DVD set "Fade to Black" is pretty great. Multiple set ups to some really powerful chokes, all explained really clearly and with really useful tips and tricks that make everything more effective.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Bangor Maine
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidHamp View Post
    So i have a little extra cash and want to buy a new training video. I already have the 10th planet all stars and the OG video with the system on it. What video should i go with next? I heard the darceapedia was a good buy....Let me also say my riding is strong and my half guard is my other strong spot also is my side control I'm just not very offensive. Also being 5'11 and 280 i need to say most rubber guard stuff is out for me any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Rubber guard is never out of the question, except maybe for injury reasons. If you dedicate yourself to stretching then youll see results little by little. And the more progress you make will motivate you to take it even further.

Array

School
    Alpha MMA
    Dont ever give up on rubber guard man, put the time in to stretching, the reps in at training and anyone can have success with the rubber guard
    Darcepedia will definately take your darce to a whole new level, Fade to Black was actually a decent set even though im not a fan of Brandon Quick as a person.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    let me re explain rubber guard i can do it on guys that are like up to 185 maybe i have short legs mixed with how fat my thighs and calfs are make it super hard to do it against other HWs just simply not enough leg to cover the space across there back hard to explain i'm pretty flexible for a big guy. Kinda like i cant do triangles either my legs are just to short and fat lol thats why i love lockdown cause mine is super tight. I'm really leaning towards the darceapedia i read on here somewhere that the darcepedia was very good but lacked the set ups.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    use your extra money to go to 10th planet Detroit!!

Array

School
    Striker Fight Center
    The new Mastering the Twister DVD is coming out very soon.

Array

School
    Striker Fight Center
    Also, if you don't want to wait for Mastering the Twister, then I recommend Kenny Johnson's White Bolt Wrestling DVD. I think it's a great compliment to the 10th Planet system.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Or how about mastering the system... It’s the best buy in the grappling technique video world.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Mahoney View Post
    I think Brandon Quick's DVD set "Fade to Black" is pretty great. Multiple set ups to some really powerful chokes, all explained really clearly and with really useful tips and tricks that make everything more effective.
    Please don't advertise his fake ass here anymore.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast